• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump now terminating the USA relationship with the WHO in the middle of a global pandemic. Yep the USA will continue to be a global power for a while but the rate of decline under Trump has been massive. Nobody respects the USA any more, it is running away from all its international obligations, treaties and international engagement mean nothing to them any more and US foreign policy has been boiled down to do you fawn over Trump or not.

Trump has been wrong to deflect blame for the early management of the virus away from himself, he would, he's a narcissist, but he was right to pull out of the WHO.

Trump has been wrong to deflect blame for the early management of the virus away from himself, he would, he's a narcissist, but he was right to pull out of the WHO.
Why? Other than world class muppetry.

There's now a suggestion that undercover police officers have been participating in the destruction of property and arson in the riots with one positively identified.

**** sake America...

I've not seen many, but what are the criticisms of the WHO?

For anyone who hasn't seen it, Killer Mike's speech is really excellent.

I can't believe how mad I am about what's going on in the States as someone on a different continent who's never been a minority so I can only imagine what it is like for people who are actually subject to it. Still the protest leaders need to wrestle back control and not have people forget what these protests are actually about while losing the good will they may have from those who usually bury their heads in the sand. As Killer Mike says they're hurting their community more than the system and those responsible for it, there are other ways to make the ******** actually hurt.

There's now a suggestion that undercover police officers have been participating in the destruction of property and arson in the riots with one positively identified.

**** sake America...
love a good conspiracy theory with no evidence at all,but makes for good debate.
Just like Afro Caribbean political activists set out to get a black man murdered to create civil unrest both are bull from sides for there own purpose.
But makes for a debate.

I'm usually pretty sceptical but I'm not sure this is a conspiracy

The video of the guy smashing the windows is very suss, especially his actions after when he walks away

There's so multiple posts on social media of suss looking "protestors" later photographed speaking to police on the sly

they haven't deserved respect in awhile but they sure as hell don't deserve any now

I do believe that the tide is turning and police we will no longer get the benefit of the doubt from middle america

love a good conspiracy theory with no evidence at all,but makes for good debate.
Just like Afro Caribbean political activists set out to get a black man murdered to create civil unrest both are bull from sides for there own purpose.
But makes for a debate.

It's all suspicious. There has reportedly been a confirmed identification of a cop actively involved in the protest and now a load of "protesters" appears who all have the same white arm band and with body cams.

Also:

Last edited:
It's all suspicious. There has reportedly been a confirmed identification of a cop actively involved in the protest and now a load of "protesters" appears who all have the same white arm band and with body cams.

Also:

You wouldn't want to look at the s$#%e the white Arian nation are putting out either

It's all bull a crap cop went over the top killed a crook without need , instead of letting justice take its course US has riots.
US to me at present is a country divided mainly by leaders or lack of them

You wouldn't want to look at the s$#%e the white Arian nation are putting out either

It's all bull a crap cop went over the top killed a crook without need , instead of letting justice take its course US has riots.
US to me at present is a country divided mainly by leaders or lack of them

The problem is that justice hasn't taken its course in the vast majority of cases. Hell the cop in question has previous (as most do) and had walked free. However yes, the riots now are nothing to do with protesting the killing, this is criminals who are using the protests as cover for their actions. These riots do next to nothing to change the attitude of the elite for the better and only harm the local community. Generally you don't **** on your own doorstep nor do you carry out wanton destruction where you live. It lends credence to the claim those causing the violence and destruction are from out of town.

Last edited:
Cops disguised as protesters destroying/removing the bottled water left out for the people protesting, before uniformed officers come and form a barricade around them
https://twitter.com/nataliealund/status/1266877181164089349

Still think there's not undercover police out there?

Edit:
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1266917228752056320

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1266908354821206016

tO prOtEcT aND sErVe
Of course not was a cop in miners strike and we used undercover as has been for decades and will be in future the acts purportedly committed the vast majority will be pure speculation.
The same as all atrocities I I purportedly committed then.

The problem is that justice hasn't taken its course in the vast majority of cases. Hell the cop in question has previous (as most do) and had walked free. However yes, the riots now are nothing to do with protesting the killing, this is criminals who are using the protests as cover for their actions. These riots do next to nothing to change the attitude of the elite for the better and only harm the local community. Generally you don't **** on your own doorstep nor do you carry out wanton destruction where you live. It lends credence to the claim those causing the violence and destruction are from out of town.
Agree with this 100% about situation now , like whole lot of protesters the original issue is forgotten by wanton criminality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts