• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A question for game owners

F

Flamingo

Can u trade in world league or do u have to do that point thing like rugby 04? and i think i read somewhere that you cant change player posistions during a match is this true????

yea thats true too it sucks not to be able to change positions during the game

No, you cant change positions mate.

In the season mode you get an option to have between 1-5 trades in that specific season, you win trade points, each player has a certain trade point and if you havent enough you obviously cant buy.

Blues,Stormers,Hurricanes in my opinion
what you pick your team by jersey???i do sometimes LOL

well i might in world league cause u start off with the same players anyway!! dont u?

Originally posted by Flamingo@Mar 14 2005, 08:50 AM
well i might in world league cause u start off with the same players anyway!! dont u?
Yes, players are all the same, go by teams you cheer/root for, or teams with nice kits!

I went with Newcastle, and my second one is with the Blues.

Im with my Hurricanes!and why is my logo the blues!?!?!?!?!GrRrR i hate older brothers!!!and if i went by my other team i root for i would have gone with Newcastle or Hurricanes as i do now

personally i will start of as the cardiff blues as they are my fav club side then move on to a super 12 side cos i like the atmosphere and the feel for running rugby and to score some classic tries!! probably with the hurricanes!

Another question has anyone gone or played against wales? and if u have wat chant/song do they sing is it bread of heaven?

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 14 2005, 09:01 AM
YEA!!!GO HURRICANES!!GOOD CHOICE MATE
Booooo!!!

Pick the Blues mate!!! (kidding with ya' Humphreys!)
<

Originally posted by Flamingo@Mar 14 2005, 09:14 AM
Another question has anyone gone or played against wales? and if u have wat chant/song do they sing is it bread of heaven?
I play as or against Wales a bit, lemme fire up the game and give her a listen.

I'd hope Swing Low, Fields of Athenry and whatever Wales' song is are all in there. I havn't played an international yet though...
<

All I know is 'When the Saints go marching in' isn't though...
<

So does anyone know if you play as or against wales they sing bread of heaven or hyms and arias anyone know?

Latest posts