• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

a question for locksley

B

Badboy

Hi lock.could explain me how 2 create a maul after a line out? than k u in anticipation
P.s. don't u think a controls topic would be great ?

Originally posted by Badboy@Mar 5 2005, 01:48 AM
Hi lock.could explain me how 2 create a maul after a line out? than k u in anticipation
P.s. don't u think a controls topic would be great ?
Automatically!

If you throw it to the front reciever, it creates a maul. Throw it to the middle reciever, however, and he'll pass it to the backline. Throw it to the back reciever, and he'll run with it!

and could u tell me what i have to do to do an action
i mean im the scrum half and i take the ball out from the ruck i pass the ball to my team m8 and then i want him to pass the ball to the scrum half again.In few words as u did in ur clips when appear those ps2pad draws on the screen. i hope i made myself clear.

Badboy, are you talking about the set-plays that come up when there is a ruck?

The d-pad on the controller shows on the screen, and you press up (Dummy switch), right (Pivot), down (Pocket) or left (Classic) to do a certain play at a ruck. The 'Pivot' one is where the No. 10 passes to 12, and 12 passes back to 10 on the loop.

In all the footage I've seen, the scrumhalf passes out of the ruck and stays near the forwards.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 5 2005, 06:30 AM
Badboy, are you talking about the set-plays that come up when there is a ruck?

The d-pad on the controller shows on the screen, and you press up (Dummy switch), right (Pivot), down (Pocket) or left (Classic) to do a certain play at a ruck. The 'Pivot' one is where the No. 10 passes to 12, and 12 passes back to 10 on the loop.

In all the footage I've seen, the scrumhalf passes out of the ruck and stays near the forwards.
yes i was talkin bout that. anyways i still gotta learn thow to use well the gamepad in this game.

Yeah, it should be fun though. You'll use the analogue stick to move the player, and then the d-pad to choose your lineouts, setplays, etc. Your hands are going to become a blur.

Okay, i've asked this question before, and it wasn't answered, so here it is again:
When you have a lineout, and you throw the ball to the front of the lineout, can the jumper pass it back (while still in the air) to the hooker to have a run up the touchline? I remember this option in R*gby 2**4.

I hope I worded it correctly this time.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 5 2005, 12:38 PM
I remember this option in R*gby 2**4.
ssshhh...stop swearing

hey locks caucaus stats PLEASE!!1

hey lock please explain me how to use the pivot stuff.im not able to do it
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 5 2005, 12:38 PM
Okay, i've asked this question before, and it wasn't answered, so here it is again:
When you have a lineout, and you throw the ball to the front of the lineout, can the jumper pass it back (while still in the air) to the hooker to have a run up the touchline? I remember this option in R*gby 2**4.

I hope I worded it correctly this time.
no.... well, I've not done it yet!!

Latest posts