• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Quick Note

i think your right nzl fan people should look at the length of time someone as been on the forum - and the validity of there comments.

Yeah, but when the forum changed server all the dates were reset, hence my date is like 2004 even though I was here in mid 2003 when Dom and easts started it.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jun 19 2005, 07:20 AM
Yeah, but when the forum changed server all the dates were reset, hence my date is like 2004 even though I was here in mid 2003 when Dom and easts started it.
True. My date is set way later than everyone else's, seeing as I didn't even realise the forum was back up.

What the **** woodie? It's a forum mate, and of a place this big I think it does pretty well. You can try other places, but you won't find many forums as clean as here.

All we can do is ignore the little ferrets, and hope they go away. Whether you go or not is up to you but I think it's pretty clear the the majority of TRF enjoys your posting and consider you a valuable member.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jun 17 2005, 10:47 PM
cavan Posted on: Jun 16 2005, 10:48 AM

tarbh finished exams, probably working somewhere now.

qoute by cavan a few days back
an tarbh then made an apearance shortly after and has made a few posts over the last few days.
Cavan is in America as far as I know, don't know when he'll be back. My home pc is on the blink and can only use the computers in college about once or twice a week.

meh there are some stupid threads but that happens on every forum and the reason why there are mods. I actually don't think the forum is too bad and that woodie is just a bit angsty with the sudden influx of welsh supporters compared to before where the majority were pro english supporters. Oliver being injured is news worthy and if that is pointless then the stupid player coloums are as well. Get over it woodie your not the only one that has to put up with the newbs everyone does and together we can keep this forum a great place to debate rugby. I personally don't care about my post count i focus more on having good discussion/ debates with other posters. A non-post count system would be great as that would dent some of the newbs that just post crap and spam

Though for us that have been around and know who is who we find it easier to look past posts and posters which make little sense.

After a while you know who are the good posters and whether they are saying something valid. Therefore you just scroll past the stuff that is of a lesser value.

We have to be careful of this "We are the better poster" mentality as it can be intimidating for new people who are actually sincere. We don't want to scare off potentially good poster people.

Remember..............you don't have to read the rubbish if you don't want to. Nobody has a gun to your head
<

Do you look passed my posts Gay-guy?

If you read this you have to say no remember.

I look straight at your sig.........I mean posts, when I need some "inspiration." How can i possibly ignore?

...................bananas in pyjamas, are coming down the stairs..........

Yes...........my...point exactly
<

Latest posts