• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Wii Question

S

scot

Right so I bought the kids one for xmas - they love it ofcourse. I also bought myself a new home theatre system on the cheap. I've got it working with movies and music but am yet to figure out how to do so with nintendo games. I'm technology challenged so any help would be much appreciated. This is for Dolby Pro Logic 2 by the way.

Scott.

Plug Wii into an auxiliary channel eg video 2, tv etc and then video cable to tv, or just have audio cables to sound system, and video straight from source to tv. Make sense?

yep

chuck the audio cables into the surround system, and then the video cables into the TV

There might be a problem with the hardware.

Send it to me in NZ by airfreight and I will see what I can do with it :)

yep

chuck the audio cables into the surround system, and then the video cables into the TV
[/b]

So in simple terms, throw the red and white cables into the back of the DVD player and the yellow one into the back of the TV? I tried that, video worked but no sound.

I might have to take you up on that offer GG.

<div class='quotemain'>
yep

[/b]

So in simple terms, throw the red and white cables into the back of the DVD player and the yellow one into the back of the TV? I tried that, video worked but no sound.

I might have to take you up on that offer GG.
[/b][/quote]

is it one of those DVD home theatre things, or is it an amp?

If DVD home theatre - try other red n whites - you prolly just hit the wrong ones
You may need to unplug ones already in use, as the spares u have free are going the wrong way - ie out/in

If ur TV is working with Surround, just throw them all into the TV, and the TV should relay the sound into the surround

either that or you havnt set the dvd or the amp to the right setting. you might want to try changing the input on the remote as well.

Yes, you should send it to me... that way, it stays in Australia - I wouldn't trust a Kiwi teacher if I were you. He might let his class play on it. ;)

Are you using a composite/component/RGB scart connection? Because if you're using RGB scart there are no separate audio connectors...

Are you using a composite/component/RGB scart connection? Because if you're using RGB scart there are no separate audio connectors...
[/b]

I've got no idea mate. I'll get one of my friends to have a look for me sometime, as I think this is beyond me.

Latest posts