• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

About demos from ebay

B

Badboy

Did some of u who bought the demo from ebay receive the item?I'm curious to know it . Surely i have to wait a lil more because i live in italy but what about the uk residents?

yes some people did recieve it.cant remeber who though. mine should get here tommorow. It should be with you within 5 working days.

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 8 2005, 03:27 AM
yes some people did recieve it.cant remeber who though. mine should get here tommorow. It should be with you within 5 working days.
thank u

My pay pal thing is messed up so I had to send euros to Ireland so the money should get ther today so I think I will recieve it next week but before the gme comes out

Originally posted by richllew@Mar 8 2005, 04:09 AM
My pay pal thing is messed up so I had to send euros to Ireland so the money should get ther today so I think I will recieve it next week but before the gme comes out
i see,but are you talking about the ps2 version aren't u?because ive read somewhere that the pc version is already out.

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 8 2005, 04:57 AM
badboy parla italiano?
certo.why are u tryin to say my english is not perfect?
<

your english is great,its better tha my italian,i speak a little,can say the basics,my mums italian see.

well she was born in naples,but moved over uk when she was very young she then moved back out to rimini when she was 18 and stayed there for four/five years.

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 8 2005, 05:34 AM
well she was born in naples,but moved over uk when she was very young she then moved back out to rimini when she was 18 and stayed there for four/five years.
I'm from Naples too. and im movin to uk soon.The world is really small isn't it?Lol

Latest posts