• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Absolutely disgusted with members of the public.

Good for you. It is this sort of principled stand that typifies why we are now speaking our own language, not German.

Screw your manager. What a ******.

Good for you. It is this sort of principled stand that typifies why we are now speaking our own language, not German.

Screw your manager. What a ******.
[/b]

I second that!

Glad you didn't get any trouble from it all mate...Well done for digging those heals in.

I bet your great grandad and cousin were up there smiling away when you told that tool to go f#ck himself.

Incidentally it might be worth you checking out this site :

http://www.cwgc.org/

It's help me locate my great grandfather's wargrave...I'm going to go one day and leave him some flowers and a beer.

That's amazing, mate!
I'm gonna get all the details i need from my mother and i'm going to go and look into that.

Really chuffed with that.
Cheers again!

That's amazing, mate!
I'm gonna get all the details i need from my mother and i'm going to go and look into that.

Really chuffed with that.
Cheers again!
[/b]

:):):)

Happy to help mate,

http://www.cwgc.org/search/casualty_detail...casualty=260365

That's my great grandad...I don't even know if anyone's ever been out to see him (I daresay there were too many trips made from Bootle to France for our lot back then). The website gives really good details on how to get there...it's what the internet's all about.

Fair play to you!

Thats the problem nowadays, this country isn't as respectful for its heritage, the past, or even its beliefs.

I'm not saying we have completely forgotten our country but I am saying that we don't have as much pride as we used to.

If people during the war where scared of bombs and terrorists etc then we would of been knackered, I say chuck the ignorant ******** in our country into Iraq and see how they handle it.

And the ignorance of people who don't realise whats going on in the world around them should be shot.

Latest posts