• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adidas Boots

J

Jimz

Basically, i am getting a new pair of boots soon, and i have spotted a pair that i really wanna get, but i cant find them ANYWHERE!. They are the new adidas absolutes that Dan carter, Joe Rokocoko, Sitiveni sivivatu and alot of other players wear. They are black, have white adidas stripes and a blue folding tongue. Could anyone help me out? thanks.

Moved.

The boot you're after is called a nine-XV (nine-fifteen)

Your best bet is mail order from http://www.lovel-rugby.com . If that doesn't work, try ebay, there's normally a bargain or 2 on there.

Adidas voots suck balls, BTW! Go for Kooga or Gilbert instead. ;)

Adidas voots suck balls, BTW! Go for Kooga or Gilbert instead. ;)
[/b]

Kooga and Gilbert boots are both ****!

Adidas boots are the most comfortable around.

Whats ugly about these? (note, the pic was taken when they were brand new and clean...)

IMG_0011.jpg

They're comfy as f*** n'all.

I'm sorry man those are just plain out ugly, round ball boots look nice and generally perform better for backs.

can't seem to find these new predator boots (black/blue) online other than that site like rugbystore.co.uk or worldrugbyshop or lovell. and i can't find them at local retail outlets / adidas concept stores.

are these like adidas issued or something to the ABs and we have to wait 10000yrs before they release it for commercial sales?

i meant other than that site...

the vikings deserved to be hammered by the BEARS!!!!

You will probably get these next year around the start of the Super14. I remember Carter was wearing the Absolutes made for soccer which were Red and Black During the 2005 Autumn Tour and they werent on sale till Febuary this Yr.

Those boots look good,i might ask for them for christmas,puma boots are alright if not lacking in style...

Those boots look good,i might ask for them for christmas,puma boots are alright if not lacking in style...
[/b]

depends on which ones you get

the more fashionable v 1.06 rip easy..