• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"Administration fee"

Mmmm i don't encounter these much as I am lucky enough to have parents that pay for everything at the moment. :bana:

May i ask where you have come across these societal cretins?

how else is the school supposed to afford things like funds for the gay-lesbian pokemon alliance?

Theres a stupid $50 admin fee every year on my student loan, that also pays for....

The $120 (compulsary) student union fee I pay at Vic, that I pretty much get nothing out of.
The $24 student assistance fee I pay to services that I am not entitled to claim back because I'm not flat broke.
The $115 student service fee I pay for services I haven't used yet and probably wont ever use (apart from the free condoms and lube, thanks student health.)
The $95 amenities levy that I don't know where it goes.

All in all my uni fees go to $5500, despite my course fees being just less than $500

Why do they charge $50 a year? How hard is it to just add all this years costs onto my pre-existing massive loan.

Hi I'm Eric. I'm 19 and am over $12000 in debt.

The $115 student service fee I pay for services I haven't used yet and probably wont ever use (apart from the free condoms and lube, thanks student health.)
[/b]

One of my friends at Uni jokingly complained to a committee member in our hall of residence that there wasn't enough free lubricant provided.

Seeing it was around re-election time, the guy took him deadly seriously and ridiculous amounts of the stuff appeared the next week.

Fun times.

Sounds like students down south get charged the same ridiculous fees we do though.

I had to pay an extra £40 to my hall on top of the accomodation fee in order the use most of the recreation areas in the building. Well worth it. <_<

"The $120 (compulsary) student union fee I pay at Vic, that I pretty much get nothing out of." Eric.

Did you know that you don't actually have to pay for this? Even though it is "compulsory" there are actually a certain number of clauses that allow you to get out of paying for it. You should look into it.

Although it would mean that you would not be able to use any of the services that the student association provide. And that would also mean that you shouldn't read the Salient as without collecting the student association fee they couldn't produce it. And it's such a great read :p

Administration fees are crap. Yesterday I wanted to get an Age Card from the police so I went to the station, but of course I couldn't pay them 6 euro in cash, I had to get a postal order for 6 euro. Which cost me 6.80.
I really don't see how they can justify this because, even allowing for the incompetence of the post office worker, it still only took her about a minute to produce it.

and fees paid to strippers...what's that all about? I thought they were dancing because they liked it!? They really don't appreciate when you slip a quarter into the coin slot.
150px-2006_Quarter_Proof.png

Booking Fee's **** me Off... they add another £2.50 or more per ticket!!!

What the f***!!

Latest posts