• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

AFL GRAND FINAL

A

ak47

its a replay and shall play the same as last year, same result and everything

The only trophy perth are going to see all year was that NRL one that got lost in transit

2 time brownlow has the Goodes on the midwfield

For all your information, please go to www.barryhallhall.com.au

It is by far the most hit up website in the whole world in the past week.

So take back your 'hungry jacks' and leave us the 'little creatures'....coz we'll need plenty of it come 5th quarter time

:bleh!: :cheers:

YOUR DEAD SET DREAMING BUDDY............. THIS IS OUR YEAR !! :champion:

Goodes? Bah!....... Juddy>>>>>Goodes.... Cousins>>>Goodes .... Kerr>>>>Goodes

and WE HAVE BIG COX (fact)

I had hoped to be in Melbourne right now but it was absolutely impossible to get Granny tix :ranting:

Plan B = GF party at my place

Come 4pm (perth time) the wheels will have well and truely fallen off the Swines bandwagon and we will be celebrating our 3rd flag (West Coast style) whoppers and Emu for all.

Footy will be the winner on the day, the Swines ugly flooding style of scragball will be sent back to Sydney were it belongs.

West Coast by 32 :cheers:

CARN THE COASTERS!!!!!!!!!! :champion:

Who's West Coast got? No one! That's who! Sydney by 207 points! It'll be a training run against these backward western seaboard freaks :p .

That's right, I'm on the bandwagon! Who said I couldn't?

if you faced the same team in a grand final, who happen to beat you in last years grand final, would you let them win?

i guess that will be the coasters motivation to tear sydney appart.

i don' t really care, all i want to do now is win the first goal sweep at the pub and drink free **** all afternoon.

i'll even fill your glasses free of charge.

Swans have the masterstroke touch of ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Mr Cool Calm and Collective

Coaches the same way he played.

Now watch the so called Ugly Football dominate

Good one Dometrio...........that branding we copped last year, was the brands undoing.......its a formula for success, and back to back GF appearances confirms, if it aint VFL, its UGLY.

if you faced the same team in a grand final, who happen to beat you in last years grand final, would you let them win?

i guess that will be the coasters motivation to tear sydney appart.

[/b]

Just a point - no team that I can think of would ever LET another team win a grand final... they may choke, but they'd never 'let' the other team win. West Coast probably didn't want to 'let' Syndey win in their recent finals macth in Perth, but hey guess what? IT HAPPENED ANYWAY!

And it will happen again tomorrow! :cheers:

:D Like i said..... We are the Champions :champion:

Well done to the Swans (and umps) for making it another close classic Granny

But we were just to damn good :cheers:

This is the start of the most successful dynasty in Aussie Rules history

We have best team by a mile and the youngest list in the league.... great times ahead for all West Coast fans :bana:

72053024.jpg

72053021.jpg

72052678.jpg

Micky O'Loughlans mate has the last laugh
72053457.jpg

Subi celebrations
72058403.jpg

Latest posts