• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

AI Penalties

B

best_fullback

I was wondering (this is a question to anyone who has played the game), what are the AI like at giving away penalties?? I know it mite sound stupid but i remember back playing rugby 2005 that i got about 2 penalties, EVER, for the AI being offside. Isnt it more realistic if the AI is offside sometimes??? like the real game??

What is it like in 2006??

Any feedback is appreciated

Originally posted by best_fullback@Jan 27 2006, 06:46 AM
I was wondering (this is a question to anyone who has played the game), what are the AI like at giving away penalties?? I know it mite sound stupid but i remember back playing rugby 2005 that i got about 2 penalties, EVER, for the AI being offside. Isnt it more realistic if the AI is offside sometimes??? like the real game??

What is it like in 2006??

Any feedback is appreciated
Locks said he hadn't seen many, whilst Knowsley had had a few awarded to him for offside etc and he felt it worked pretty well??

I am wordering this also has anyone played the game what is the situation with pens against the computer. As there is no point in have quick pensin the game as a new feature when playing against the computer if you dont get any

Originally posted by jacob@Jan 28 2006, 12:18 AM
I am wordering this also has anyone played the game what is the situation with pens against the computer. As there is no point in have quick pensin the game as a new feature when playing against the computer if you dont get any
Due to the new quick tap penalty I am sure you will get some penalties or else I don`t reckon they would have implemented it. Anyway Knowls said that the AI do give away penalties.

Latest posts