• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks new World Cup Haka

It's always been the same even from the start, Its the thumb that starts from the lung which connects to the heart which breath's life into the heart... It's player's that let the finger slip abit higher to the throat which makes it look abit offensive...

My personal view is i believe no team should be forced to stand and watch or respect the haka... They should be allowed to do what they like... I think it more less only fire's up the AllBlacks even more when the oppersition do something out of the ordinary.

It's always been the same even from the start, Its the thumb that starts from the lung which connects to the heart which breath's life into the heart... It's player's that let the finger slip abit higher to the throat which makes it look abit offensive...

My personal view is i believe no team should be forced to stand and watch or respect the haka... They should be allowed to do what they like... I think it more less only fire's up the AllBlacks even more when the oppersition do something out of the ordinary. [/b]
Which I wish would happen more often. I've seen older videos of pplayers getting in the face of the AB's. I wish someone would have the balls to do it today and get everyone more fired up!!!

Latest posts