• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks squad for the Lions named on the 8th... predictions?

I'm still not over this McKenzie snub, as I've said before, Sopoaga should NOT be there.

TS8acfM.jpg

What is Mckenzies turnover stats compared to Jodie Barretts?

What is Mckenzies turnover stats compared to Jodie Barretts?

I remember it being around the 23 mark and Jordies being considerable lower.

That's partly due to the fact Damien takes risks and usually makes it through to the oppositions 22 with his running game and is isolated.

McKenzie thoroughly outplayed Jordie tonight too.

I remember it being around the 23 mark and Jordies being considerable lower.

That's partly due to the fact Damien takes risks and usually makes it through to the oppositions 22 with his running game and is isolated.

McKenzie thoroughly outplayed Jordie tonight too.

looking into it
Handling errors
McKenzie - 51
Barrett - 21

Turnover
McKenzie - 22
Barrett - 7

I'm a big McKenzie fan but maybe Barrett suits Hansen gameplan more.

Last edited:
looking into it
Handling errors
McKenzie - 51
Barrett - 21

Turnover
McKenzie - 22
Barrett - 7

I'm a big McKenzie fan but maybe Barrett suits Hansen gameplan more.

That's definitely the reasoning behind the selection snub. Also the having the 3 Barrett bros is a bit of a thing,

If Damien puts in a solid performance for the Maori's it should do his case a world of good. I'm desperately keen to see more of him in the AB's set up. His potential is huge and the entertainment he offers is awesome, also he's got a really endearing character. He's been great value in the Super Rugby, lit the competition up.

He's still young and once Bender and Dagg retire he's going to be there for awhile and hopefully improved on those error rates.

Well, sounds like Cruden has got a medial ligament strain. Not sure how long that'll keep him out. Does that give McKenzie a sniff?

Well, sounds like Cruden has got a medial ligament strain. Not sure how long that'll keep him out. Does that give McKenzie a sniff?
Hopefully it will, even though I prefer to see him play at fullback than first five

Latest posts