• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andy Farrell Lions Head Coach 2025

Yeah, best choice available
More interested in who the assistants will be as it was always going to be Farrell in charge

Anyone know if Edwards would be available or whether he's on good terms with Farrell? The whole point of the Lions is to put aside differences for the greater cause.

Anyone know if Edwards would be available or whether he's on good terms with Farrell? The whole point of the Lions is to put aside differences for the greater cause.
He might have had it explicitly written into his contract but I doubt the FRU would let him have the time off to go play jollies while they've got a tour

He might have had it explicitly written into his contract but I doubt the FRU would let him have the time off to go play jollies while they've got a tour
Yeh you're probably right. And France don't owe the Lions anything.

POC as forwards coach is an obvious one especially being ex captain and an Ireland coach.

Scrum coach is an obvious one to get right.

Any Welsh, England coaches?

Yeh you're probably right. And France don't owe the Lions anything.

POC as forwards coach is an obvious one especially being ex captain and an Ireland coach.

Scrum coach is an obvious one to get right.

Any Welsh, England coaches?
I can see him going for his fellow Wigan (ite?) (er?) what do you call someone from Wigan? Anyway, I could see him going for Foreshaw as defence coach.

I wonder if there will be another Geography 6.

Sexton is on holiday in Tasmania and just so happens to have taken his boots with him. He gets an SOS call after OF gets sent back to tackle school. It's the stuff fairytales are made of.

Latest posts