• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

all gone quite on the RC front!

S

scotlander123

wow fellas

anybody still editing this game these days! :ranting:

seems to have gone quite, whats the word

I`ve done aload of Super League home tops, will be doing the away tops in the near future. Will also be changing some international tops into international league tops.

Jeff

Ontop of that Rugby 06 is out and 90% of rugby fans prefer it by a country mile.

Yeah, wait kathy... um, you live in New Zealand? I thought you lived on some remote island across the tasman sea that we australians see as small and insignifcant and hardly mention the name... what is the name of your island, kathyland?

Pretty much... It's actually called the "North Island", but that's a stupid name.

No. New Zealand was just the nickname for the set used in LOTR.

All of those times you guys get your arse kicked by New Zealanders is just a computer program in the Matrix to try and keep your feet on the ground.

Interesting... and RC2006 is a computer program...

Sort of...

but wasn't the matrix or most of it filmed in asutralia???

interesting. I sorta know where asutralia is, but never heard of australia, is it around here?

Yes it is quite close... that my friend was a type-o! Imagine, I spelt the name of my country incorrectly!

wtf!!! rugby challenge! i havent seen it anywhere and i have ordered it for my store from gamewizz, useless c***s

Originally posted by kaftka@Mar 7 2006, 12:57 PM
No. New Zealand was just the nickname for the set used in LOTR.
:lol:

i've taken a break from both games as i don't have a lot of time, i was hoping LC might have produced his editor by now so we can edit the teams but no sign of it as of yet.

Originally posted by thecripplernz@Mar 7 2006, 05:03 PM
wtf!!! rugby challenge! i havent seen it anywhere and i have ordered it for my store from gamewizz, useless c***s
Man they have copies of it in our local video stores where no one hires it out.

oh dear went a bit off topic didnt we!

cheers for the reply Jeffb nice league kits :bravo:

anybody working on any union kits though?

Ta :ph34r:

really don't have the time for it, it's bad enough coding the thing, nevermind working out how to edit it. So i'm afraid there probably won't be any contribution from me this time.

Latest posts