• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Pics

Sweet pics Teh Mite! Nice to see they have at least made an effort with the unofficial kits this time. I see what you mean about the Gardens, the stands looks really **** in those pics. And they do indeed appear to be emerging onto the pitch from the bar rather than the changing rooms. Must have been a very friendly game.........

i'm pretty sure that in all stadiums in rugby 2004 the players emerged from the stand at the half way line. Even Donnybrook, where the home and away dressing rooms are at opposite ends of the ground!

Bok fan, how about New Zealand v Pacific Islands? Pics as well plz cos my pc having some probs at the moment.

Where is a site where i can post the screen shots that i have taken. A free type of web hosting site, Let me know and i'll post all the pics

you sure do make a hell of a lot of requests Jacko
<
Give the guys a chance to play game for a decent stretch!

Sorry mate. I'm gonna make one last request though. Could somebody post pics that show Canberra Stadium from N,S,E,W?

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 12 2005, 04:14 PM
Sorry mate. I'm gonna make one last request though. Could somebody post pics that show Canberra Stadium from N,S,E,W?
Not only does he request plenty, he puts them in 4 different posts all in a row
<

Why?

Thanks, though I start to get the feeling that u are getting a bit ****** off?

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 12 2005, 09:08 PM
Thanks, though I start to get the feeling that u are getting a bit ****** off?
Well four in a row probably does qualify you for some sort of spamming record. Even neh waits for a reply before posting again most of the time.
<

Soz guys. This will be my last request. Plzzzz could anybody post Phil Waugh in Wallabies gear. Also plz coiuld u post apic of one of the georgians. Plzzz?

Latest posts