• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All time favourite classic...

What is your all time favourite classic game?

• Space Invaders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacman

• Pong

• Other

• Neither of them crap games, 2006 is the sh*t

• Lemmings

• Total voters
What are you implying with the rainbow in my userbar EVOL... Yet you remind me of Knuck.

You're colourful...Thought it was obvious...

And, define classic...

Mario Bros.?

Does anybody remember Whizball? (Or something...)

leemings defintely classic. 2 player on the amiga was just awesome.

sensi another classic spent years playing that game.

i would also like to mention lotus turbo challenge games they were great and also super skidmarks.

oh and settlers and lords of the realms.

and how could i leave out worms or sorched tanks.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 31 2006, 04:16 PM
You're colourful...Thought it was obvious...

And, define classic...

Mario Bros.?

Does anybody remember Whizball? (Or something...)
OMG!!!

Wizball!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and gryzor...

and yes!!!! so true raziel!! s many of those games you mention I played on amiga....omg!!! so unforgettable (well, now you remind me)..

<

nah, but seriously...ghosts and goblins.....arguably the hardest game EVER made......when you win, you are forced to complete it again!!! lol!!! I think I cried.

what about california games....?

oh and izari warriors!!! or however it is said..on the spectrum..oh dude....great call....

oh and whoever said streets of rage....great call for sure!!

golden axe a bit too easy to clock - but great game....some people just couldn't kick those little shits!!! It was funny to watch in the bonus screens..lol!!!!!!!!!

at the arcades in double dragon when I was little, I would always clock the game with some big freshy and then have to turn around and whoop his ass in the final kill or be killed scene that defined arcade gaming!! I was always scared they would kill me (the vanquished, previously a comrade), but at the same time,losing after all that was NOT an option........elbow anyone?

<
<

wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 31 2006, 10:09 AM
What are you implying with the rainbow in my userbar EVOL... Yet you remind me of Knuck.
i was knuck, the rainbow is a crack at your "userbars are gay" quip in your sig, agree totally.

on topic

one word
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
<

akmw-b-01.gif

the great giana sisters now that was one of the classic amiga games. had everything good gameplay some tricky levels and enemies and you could warp to different levels and get things that change your hair and stuff.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 1 2006, 12:15 PM
the great giana sisters now that was one of the classic amiga games. had everything good gameplay some tricky levels and enemies and you could warp to different levels and get things that change your hair and stuff.
Yes!!!!

and...

WONDERBOY!!!

ALIEN SYNDROME!!!!

RENEGADE!!!

VIGILANTE!!!!

KUNG FU MASTER!!! (what I said it already? well I ay it again dagnabbit!!!)

Hell Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

<

Did anyone ever play brutal football on amiga? it was a mixture between soccer, rugby and killing. It was madness.

lmao, giant gianna sisters! Brilliant game but I could never get that far. Would love to be able to play that again.

addictinggames.com for all your fav CALSSICS!!! I enjoy pacman so I visit the site often.

Originally posted by Serge@Feb 1 2006, 04:59 PM
Did anyone ever play brutal football on amiga? it was a mixture between soccer, rugby and killing. It was madness.
that game was simply awesome and way ahead of it's time. the career mode in that game was amazaing at the time. it was cool you could win by cutting off the other teams heads an you got power ups that allowed you to do stuff. mulitplayer on that was so funny and many good times were hand on that game.

aye st helens the game can be tough trying to pull off some of those jumps. the key was hitting the warp points to skip levels. last level was a pain with those water jumps.

Metal Slug goes down as one of my all time favourite games... So brilliant. Still have no idea what it's about other than saving hippys with machine guns from army men and Mummies and Aliens and Mt. T lookalikes etc. etc.

....Defeating robots and spaceships and giant claws and tanks...

Piloting Jets and robots and tanks and motorbikes...

...killing people with pistols and knives and machine guns and flamethrowers and shotguns and rocketlaunchers...

...Oh the blood...

...And the death noises and the getting fat and the exploding when you get too fat and die...

Zappy!!

Remember being told about issus with the original Pacman. Because of the flashing and bright colours people where suffering from seizures. (sp?)

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 2 2006, 12:07 AM
Metal Slug goes down as one of my all time favourite games... So brilliant. Still have no idea what it's about other than saving hippys with machine guns from army men and Mummies and Aliens and Mt. T lookalikes etc. etc.

....Defeating robots and spaceships and giant claws and tanks...

Piloting Jets and robots and tanks and motorbikes...

...killing people with pistols and knives and machine guns and flamethrowers and shotguns and rocketlaunchers...

...Oh the blood...
<

I'm feeling the passion....lol!!

<

do they not make games like they used to? Or are we not like we used to be?

<
<

Latest posts