• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Alleged Liverpool Bustup

A

An Tarbh

Craig Bellamy has been allegedly involved in a post karoke bust up with Liverpool team mate Jon Arne Risse. The alleged bustup was said to have involved the use of a golf club on the part of Mr Bellamy. Not surprisingly Liverpool have refused to comment on this alleged incident. All this over a sing-song you'd think the prospect of playing in the Camp Nou would be weighing on their minds than some **** karoke session in the Algarve.

It's on TLW that this is true. Therefore I am willing, with great sadness, to believe that this is true.

and let's be honest here it's not as if Bellamy hasn't got form on this front.

I know I've said in jest I wouldn't mind lamping someone with a 7 iron but for Bellamy to actually do this, albeit allegedly, just goes to show what a complete and utter knacker he really is.

I know I've said in jest I wouldn't mind lamping someone with a 7 iron but for Bellamy to actually do this, albeit allegedly, just goes to show what a complete and utter knacker he really is. [/b]

Yeah but to hit another players legs as alleged is the cardinal sin... especially from another player...
it just makes me sick to think that he would do it...

But is Beneathus going to inform whether Craig used a big club or a small club?

how can you pass comment though none of you were there, for all we know craig was being ripped the **** out of for his size and being welsh!!

hes standing up for himself and the welsh cause

good on him!!

yeah cause Norwegians have such an anti-Welsh complexity, that's bound to be the reason.

how can you pass comment though none of you were there, for all we know craig was being ripped the **** out of for his size and being welsh!!

hes standing up for himself and the welsh cause

good on him!! [/b]

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD A PLAYER RESULT TO VIOLENCE!!!
ESPECIALLY BY HITTING ANOTHER PLAYER IN THE LEGS WITH A GOLF CLUB!!!

Also according to the papers Liverpool have Fined Bellamy £80,000 and we will probably see him warming the stands after this...

There is honestly no excuse to result in violence as they need to be setting an example!!!

There is honestly no excuse to result in violence as they need to be setting an example!!!
[/b]

I wonder what John Arne Riise's Handicap is? "Well some Welsh *** has smashed my legs to bits"

i feel sorry for craig, people knows he a firecracker, and they look to get a reaction out of him... it would be a shame if rafa decided to treat him like that c*** souness treated him... all craig needs is a nice freindly environment, not getting bullied by some android twat from scandanavia!!! shame on you riise

shame on you!!

That offends me, Riise is a quiet player who does very little to offend anyone, at the end of the day the full story is not known...

Latest posts