• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

American Independence Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

O'Rothlain

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Arial">But, we still need your (England) support in the "War on Terror" so, we'll only hate you for today, unless our families came from Ireland, whereas we'll continue to hate you, but still keep a working relationship with you.[/i]
</div>

You'll be begging to be part of the empire again one day...

Enjoy the celebrations!

Don't worry Hazey, he's going to act like a knob until we let his bum chum back. Anyway, back on topic...

Don't want to **** on your fire, but during the war of independence the United States of America didn't exist, so by all rights we defeated ourselves. So there's yet another war that the USA didn't win.

However, enjoy being American for the day until you all start claiming you're Irish again tomorrow.

So there's yet another war that the USA didn't win[/b]

Rejoice! :p

Irish, or Mexican...

Edit: haha, didn't see your first line when I posted... :p

Don't worry Hazey, he's going to act like a knob until we let his bum chum back. Anyway, back on topic...

Don't want to **** on your fire, but during the war of independence the United States of America didn't exist, so by all rights we defeated ourselves. So there's yet another war that the USA didn't win.

However, enjoy being American for the day until you all start claiming you're Irish again tomorrow. [/b]
Wow...I think we've spotted ourselves a, let's see, how would the French (who helped us defeat your silly King and his 'Tea Tax') put it?...ah yes...le sak douche..

The French defeated us?

jorlyeng.gif

O'Rothlain, DC everyone please take a seat I'll do the honors...

Dorothy, piano please and one and two and three and....

GOOOOOOOOD BLESS AMERICA, LAAAAAAND THAT I LOVE!!!!

STAND BESIDE HER, AND GUIDE HER, THROUGH THE NIGHT WITH THE LIGHT FROM ABBOOOVE!!!!!

FROM THE MOOUNTAINS, TO THE PRAAIRIES, TO THE OCCEEAN WHITE WITH FOOOOAAAAMMM,

GGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDD BLESS AMEEEERRRRIIIIICCCCAAAA, MY HOOOMMMEE SWEEETTT HOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEE!!!!! GOOOOOOOD BLESS AMERICA, MY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEE SWWWEEEEEEEEEETTT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you - Happy Birthday to the best country in the world! (gets pummeled by various food items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts