• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

American Sports Sims

I have always been intrguied by ice hockey games. played a few of the demos in recent years just to see what it is like and I like it. the gameplay is superb quick action etc.

Anyone played MVP NCAA Baseball 06? Segas Baseball game is utter **** IMO, so I guess it's time to spend some time at the College Ballpark this year... My Aunts going to either pick it up or NASCAR 06 (Still haven't decided - have till Tuesday) during her trip to the States.

All the reviews have been positive but at the same time there have been some gripes on various Message Boards and many think MVP 05 had better graphics and then, NASCAR 06... You just can't say enough praise about it.

nascar is good. ea do that very well and people love it. also people mod it as well adding their own tracks and cars.

Originally posted by Ripper@Feb 4 2006, 03:09 PM
Anyone played MVP NCAA Baseball 06? Segas Baseball game is utter **** IMO, so I guess it's time to spend some time at the College Ballpark this year... My Aunts going to either pick it up or NASCAR 06 (Still haven't decided - have till Tuesday) during her trip to the States.

All the reviews have been positive but at the same time there have been some gripes on various Message Boards and many think MVP 05 had better graphics and then, NASCAR 06... You just can't say enough praise about it.
yea ive played the ncaa baseball its good, but i like mvp 05's control scheme 100 times better..good thing is that you can change the controls back to the 05 ones

ripper i have a question

how can you play ntsc games on your playstation/xbox?

Originally posted by DC13+Feb 5 2006, 07:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DC13 @ Feb 5 2006, 07:42 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Feb 4 2006, 03:09 PM

yea ive played the ncaa baseball its good, but i like mvp 05's control scheme 100 times better..good thing is that you can change the controls back to the 05 ones

ripper i have a question

how can you play ntsc games on your playstation/xbox? [/b]
I use a Harddrive and HD Advance which I bought off Trademe, My TV also has a NTSC setting (So the colors aren't all screwed up when I play NTSC games)

Latest posts