• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Amlin Challenge Cup Semi Finals

Great break by Kearney for that try!

Assisted by Traille who really has gone off the boild this season!

Two preventable tries and the last when BO were just beginning to show control.......if they can get to half time only 17:9 down they might, I say might, have some chance with the wind in the second half.

Assisted by Traille who really has gone off the boild this season!

Two preventable tries and the last when BO were just beginning to show control.......if they can get to half time only 17:9 down they might, I say might, have some chance with the wind in the second half.

That has to be that then!!

Madigan - what a pass to start that move! Heaslip having a huge game too, pushing himself forward for selection on Tuesday!

Madigan - what a pass to start that move! Heaslip having a huge game too, pushing himself forward for selection on Tuesday!

If its me, after this half not only is Heaslip in he's seriously in contention to start the test.

I agree, Heaslip has been immense and is the best of the back row on both sides.......he has serious competition for the Lions though and wonder whether the lack lustre 6N will finally count against him....

Cannot see BO pulling back 15 points (5 penalties after all!!) as they have not had one real attacking chance in this match despite the possession figures!

Storming game from Heaslip so far, turning over ball and making big yards everytime he gets the ball. Leinster looking back to their slick best today.

Heaslip playing himself towards Aus right now. Good start to the half, but we dropped off to much which we cant afford need to keep the intensity from the last 5 mins for the other 35.

No one has said but it looks like Lesgourges has come on at nine and Baby has gone off....symptomatic of what isw rong with BO! Unless Baby is injured.......they refuse to take off Traille, who has been appalling, Imanol or Yach no matter how they play and it is they that seem to run this club!

Great try from Lenister's down Zee's empty wing!! It is onw a quesitoon of how many......

One can only hope that now this "dream" has been blown apart, Blanco will, at last, understand that the game has changed and he does not have the players nor the game plan to contest in the Top 14 OR Europe.............Well done Leinster but hope Stade beat you!!

great feet from McFadden this is almost to painful to watch for BO

Thanks for the sympathy but having watched them season in and season out......we are used to this!!

Did I see the lesser spotted BOD bird lurking in that last try....thought he must have been subbed!!

Sean "I'm an outside centre really" Cronin made that try, what a break

Cronin really has unbelievable pace for a front rower, you wont find many players in his position faster. Good finish from BOD to.

Latest posts