• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

An interesting theory

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 16 2006, 11:25 PM
If you don't know what it is what the hell do you do while talking to me?
Is that something you really want the world to know Eric?

Anywho, maybe I'm just stupid, but I'm pretty sure I'm on the same wavelength as you kaftka. And we're not talking about beef. Well, at least I don't call it that, maybe I'll say not a cow's product. Yes cow. Cow's produce calves which turn into beef.

Oh god I need water.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 11 2006, 09:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 11 2006, 09:05 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-knowsleyroader
@Jan 11 2006, 08:02 PM
I can live with the graphics on RL1 so RL2 isnt a problem. Its the gameplay I cant forgive.

Im also sure somewhere Mario has already said should there be an RL3 it will be PS2 and not PS3.
Well PS3 won't be out in Aus untill Dec 2006 or early 2007, so that's understandable... [/b]
well the ps3 better be backwards compatible, coz i wont have a ps2 by the time RL3 is out.

RL3 wont be for 2 years.......ps2 long gone

I cant imagine it being annual

Originally posted by JJ-+Jan 17 2006, 03:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ Jan 17 2006, 03:59 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Jan 16 2006, 11:25 PM
If you don't know what it is what the hell do you do while talking to me?
Is that something you really want the world to know Eric?

Anywho, maybe I'm just stupid, but I'm pretty sure I'm on the same wavelength as you kaftka. And we're not talking about beef. Well, at least I don't call it that, maybe I'll say not a cow's product. Yes cow. Cow's produce calves which turn into beef.

Oh god I need water. [/b]
I am talking about meat though...
...And (in my case) weightlifting.

The good ol' clean and jerk...

Uh, Jerk and clean.

Latest posts