• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

And She's Back...

Harpy106

Academy Player
Rubber ball, bad penny, or just Zebedee?

After a prolonged period of staying away, the woman who is called Harpy hath returned to the fold. I hope there's a large drink and a larger hug coming my way :D.

Random musings and mutterings will, I'm sure, be posted upon this here website before long. I'll try not to shock any of you this time....

I can give you one. A hug that is.

And as someone I consider to be a TRF original I hope to see a lot of random musings!

How about a drink, then a hug then a one? Make it like a regular Friday night???!

Welcome back!

Obviously Friday nights are better in Northampton than they are in St Helens!

A good night is a drink, a drink, a drink, a drink, a drink, a drink, a drink, a drink a hug, a drink, a drink, a one, another one, another one, a drink, a drink, another one, a hangover!

Ah, it's never a good night without a hangover. It's like being a student and not coming home with a traffic cone!

Come along Harpy... Post something... There's a gin in it for you....

My darling Mite (for you will remain forever thus in my heart) I'll see your gin and raise you Jack Daniels.

I do apologise for the delay. I've been breaking in my stable of young men. I promise that mutterings, musings, random acts of senseless violence and quite probably utter filth will be along shortly.

By the way, did I mention I'm looking for a toy boy in the Midlands? Any offers?

Well how could one refuse an offer like that????? :D

Olyy moves back to Leicester next week! ;) :p

I'll have you know that I live a good 30minutes from Leicester! (Though my parents lived there until just before I was born/my brother was born there)

I've not described myslef on here for some time actually. Utterly gorgeous, busty, leggy blonde, with big blue eyes and (apparently) very kissable lips.

I spend far too much time alone in hotel rooms at the moment. So I'm looking for a yound (under 30) studto keep me company occasionally. Random acts of senseless, mindless.......drinking!

Bother? Me? I'm pure and sweet and innocent, me. Anything anyone wants to read into my musings is entirely down to them.

Before my time? I've never heard of this person and I've been here for 4 years.

I've wasted my youth, haven't I?

Latest posts