• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

And You Thought Western Force Was A Bad Name!

They can't be relegated for their first 2 years in the S14, after that anything goes.

Originally posted by BigTen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigTen)</div>
The Western Force having 20,000 members - big deal![/b]
Mate are you joking? You'd be hard pressed finding a stadium in New Zealand with over 20,000 seats, let alone members. Whatever way you look at it, 20,000 members for a start up team is phenomenal. I mean, they got that many people for a bloody trial against the Cheetahs.

<!--QuoteBegin-BigTen

If the Force can 35,000+ at every home game than I would be impressed. I figure that is about the breakthrough figure to be able to run a successful franchise.
And how many Super 14 franchises have ever averaged that much? I know for a fact the Reds have never come close to anything like that, yet the QRU is a very successful organisation.

And the Brumbies - the greatest Australian provincial team - can only fit 29,000 with temporary seating. I think the Force will at leats 3/4 fill Subiaco, now that is alot of people.

Any new AFL or NRL franchise would be thrilled with the kind of support the Force are getting let alone a union franchise.

I seriously doubt there will be a crowd of under 35,000 all year no matter how bad they play.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 6 2006, 02:34 AM
Any new AFL or NRL franchise would be thrilled with the kind of support the Force are getting let alone a union franchise.

I seriously doubt there will be a crowd of under 35,000 all year no matter how bad they play.
Must have nothing better to do there in Perth
<

Perth is a funny mix, you've got Aussies that don't give a **** about the rest of Australia, Safa's who swear by the place and vow never to go home, and Kiwi's working their ass off in the mines (and a few Kiwi girls given their ass's away to kiwi's working in the mines)... it's a hell of a place!
Kalgoorlie (sorry for the spelling) is simply THE most weirdest place on Earth, the only place you can find like it is Mars (I know Mars has no ocean or Great Whites but...)

SOOoooooo.... you've got Aussies, Safa's and Kiwis all in one place, calling that place home... enough said...

And THAT is why the NH will always be shithouse at rugby, it all belongs in the Southern Hemisphere â€" and to the admin that gave me another 5 points for my warning… give me another 5… that only makes 20 which gives me another 80 points to tell you POMS how shite you are.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Feb 9 2006, 01:38 AM
Kalgoorlie (sorry for the spelling) is simply THE most weirdest place on Earth, the only place you can find like it is Mars (I know Mars has no ocean or Great Whites but...)
Last time i checked Kalgoorlie had no oceans or geat white sharks :blink: its ....ahh...inland

Spears... it would sound better if it was an NZ team duntya think?? :p
whtever happened with those new teams, Crusader's gonna own the S14 this year boys! n girl if there are any... :p

Latest posts