• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

And You Thought Western Force Was A Bad Name!

spears_home_away_kit_200.jpg

well hey SANZAR and their super 6,8,10,12,14 whatever f***ing number it is get more and more tacky every year. LOL your starting to remind me of the goddamn NFL maybe you should get Janet Jackson to perform at halftime oh and start having commercials every 20 secs
<

you know what would be halarious is ifd Western Province or the Bulls finish last in the Super 14 and get kicked out by the spears
<

Originally posted by Bull@Dec 15 2005, 01:47 AM
spears_home_away_kit_200.jpg
Well, what do you know? Another team with jerseys made by ISC. That company's getting popular in rugby.

Western-Force-duo.jpg

The blue one is the home jersey, the yellow is the away.

See lora? You don't know everything...

Originally posted by Symclaw@Jan 9 2006, 01:00 PM
sorry but i havent been here for a while. what happened to Perths team?
what do you mean?? the Western Force is perth's team

The Western Force have great young team for a new franchise

They also have over 20,000 members already which is more than any other Australian S14 side and they havn't even played a game yet.

Who has the most members out of the S14? does any team have more than the Force??

The Western Force having 20,000 members - big deal! Watch them all disappear if they start losing all of their games. I think that the Force having so many members just indicates that the people over there are starved for decent rugby coverage. Also I'd imagine that a lot of South Africans signed up as members but are not going to support the Force as their team. They will go to their games especially when they are playing against South African opposition but won't buy any of the Force's merchandise.

If the Force can 35,000+ at every home game than I would be impressed. I figure that is about the breakthrough figure to be able to run a successful franchise.

Originally posted by Bull+Nov 30 2005, 12:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bull @ Nov 30 2005, 12:47 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Nov 29 2005, 01:35 PM
Why didn't they just stick with the Cheetahs?
The Cheetahs are the Central Unions the new franchise. SEC Spears are the sixth if you can call it that S14 team of SA.
<
They will suck. [/b]
how come there are 6 SA teams??

Cats
Stormers
Bulls
Sharks
Cheetahs
Spears

??????
i checked the S14 fixtures and the southern spears are not playing any game...can some one please explain? sorry if i missed on anything

the spears arent in the s14 for 2006. they replace the bottom ranked south african team at the end of this year.

Originally posted by myusernameisprettybland@Jan 13 2006, 07:32 PM
the spears arent in the s14 for 2006. they replace the bottom ranked south african team at the end of this year.
would be halarious if it was Blue Bulls, or Stormers
<

It won't be the Bulls, more than likely it will be the Sharks or Cats. The Bulls beat the Cats this weekend and the Cheetahs thumped the Spears 48-0.

Well the spears jerseys don't look bad. The cheerleaders could use some work methinks.

Are the Spears confirmed to continue after their 2 year stint ('07 & '08 seasons), giving this seasons lowest team the chance to go back into Super 14, if an when the Spears finish last?

Latest posts