• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anthems

T

T.Rugby

Hey, Just wandering if it is possible if someone can find the audio part in the rugby 08 file for the anthems, would this be possible, so that you can put the real anthems in?

cheers

Hey, Just wandering if it is possible if someone can find the audio part in the rugby 08 file for the anthems, would this be possible, so that you can put the real anthems in?

cheers

[/b]

I know that the anthems files are in EA Sports Rugby 08\Audio\anthems.big but the files are incompatible files. Let me know if anything happens to make you able to edit these because i want to erase ian robertson and put myself in!

<div class='quotemain'> Hey, Just wandering if it is possible if someone can find the audio part in the rugby 08 file for the anthems, would this be possible, so that you can put the real anthems in?

cheers

[/b]

I know that the anthems files are in EA Sports Rugby 08\Audio\anthems.big but the files are incompatible files. Let me know if anything happens to make you able to edit these because i want to erase ian robertson and put myself in!

[/b][/quote]

I probably found a way to modify the anthems, right now I found a program which lets me listen to them, and I'm very confident there's another program to convert them

Guys, I made it, I succesfully imported the Argentina anthem. I'm going to release all of them soon.
PS: The anthems are made by the US Navy Band, that's what I found

You can use a little prog called wimpditt to export and import your sound files it worked great for 05-06 but avnt bothered for 08, it should work cos the files are the same format!

You can use a little prog called wimpditt to export and import your sound files it worked great for 05-06 but avnt bothered for 08, it should work cos the files are the same format! [/b]

I'm using SX (Sound eXchange), it works 100% with Rugby 08, I made all the anthems through Romania for now, and in-game they are wonderful. Thanks to Egorgiy at RHL-mod.ru

Hi Ciais. Could you put into the game the original argentinian anthem singed bythe players??? It would be really nice. Here is a video of the anthem in the match agaist France http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmLpDXo72uI
You could extract the part that sais "Oh juremos con gloria morir" (We swear to die with glory). It's the only singed part at the end of the anthem.
Cheers!

Hi Ciais. Could you put into the game the original argentinian anthem singed bythe players??? It would be really nice. Here is a video of the anthem in the match agaist France http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmLpDXo72uI
You could extract the part that sais "Oh juremos con gloria morir" (We swear to die with glory). It's the only singed part at the end of the anthem.
Cheers! [/b]

Wow, it's very very very good, I'll see if I can find all the anthems like this one on youtube. Thanks uli for the tip :cheers:

Just a thought.. how long are the anthems?

There used to be a program called 'ditty importer' that i used for nba live 2003, i replaced the menu music and it worked with wav files.

Just a thought.. how long are the anthems?

There used to be a program called 'ditty importer' that i used for nba live 2003, i replaced the menu music and it worked with wav files. [/b]

You can try. As now, I can only import 1 anthem, and it goes just fine, but the other ones don't play anymore. Now, I know why it does that, but I can't find a way to fix it. The game reads the anthems in the .big file based on their offset (0x000d08, etc), not their name. I found a way to import them without changing the offset, but there's obviously a difference in the file size (length), so it doesn't read the other ones.
Hope I made myself clear :(

The .asf file HAS TO have the EXACT SAME offset and size as the one you're gonna replace, otherwise it'll compromise the anthems.big file. As I said, there's no problem for the offset, but the size... it has to be precise down to the bytes... :(

Ciais could you please tell me exactly how to do it
I would appreciate it [/b]

Tell you what, exactly? How to import the anthem in the big file? Or how to create an asf file? :)

How to import the anthem into the .big file [/b]

I used a program called DOLFFIN, you can download it here: http://www.nba2kstuff.org/nba/download/200...DOLFFIN.exe.htm

Once you install it, you open anthems.big with the program.
Select the anthem you want to replace, right click on it, select "Import Blob from file", and select the asf file you created.
Once it's done importing, save it as another big file, then rename it.
This is the only way I know of importing the asf file without changing the offset.

The anthem you imported will work, but not the other 19. If I'm wrong, and for you they indeed work, please tell me.

Hope I made myself clear :)

Latest posts