• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Any chance for a demo?

L

lecdg2

Hello
Because of the bad reviews of RC2006 , i no longer sure to buy it before testing it by myself.
SO I was wondering (question for Trev) if a demo was planned before the release of the full game???

Sorry but there won't be a demo.

Maybe there will be some good reviews too and then you can buy it.
<

good reviews or bad, i am sure most people here will buy it, i am sure it will be a wicked game.

if only blic wasn't so easy that would be my fav game of all time from you guys, but i am sure, from what i have heard from locks, this could top that.

i can't wait for the next installment of blic
<

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 13 2006, 11:54 AM
good reviews or bad, i am sure most people here will buy it, i am sure it will be a wicked game.

if only blic wasn't so easy that would be my fav game of all time from you guys, but i am sure, from what i have heard from locks, this could top that.

i can't wait for the next installment of blic
<
BLIC IS SICK.............its off the hook

Since the cricket season has started, its going off chops on the charts...back into the top 5, months after release

Me and my mates have been having some great 20/20 battles, in multiplayer

The best multiplayer game since JLR, and any PES game

Lovin it heaps..........the 2nd wind has begun.........an ODI tonight in real life...means a quick 20/20 afterwards in BLIC.

yeah multiplayer is good, but thats not what i soley judge games on. there needs to be a decent single player in it, but there isnt.

everyone that i know where i live dont play games, granted i havn't been here long, and i havn't got that many mates (sniff) so single player is the main part of the game for me.

its 2 easy

yeah single player is a tad easier but having yourself in the game is pretty fun with the career player.

I don't think a demo is needed as we have had member of this forum go and play the game. and they all came back with great reviews and most of them aren't even union fans.

I was pretty sure about your answer Trev. Is it your decision ?? I think it might the editor one...
I hope for you that EA won't release a rugby 2006 demo before RC2006 appear in store.
I'll try to find a videogames store that will allow me to try your game!

Originally posted by lecdg2@Jan 13 2006, 09:17 PM
I was pretty sure about your answer Trev. Is it your decision ??

It wasn't our decision and I think it was really an issue caised by the change in publishing partner.

Latest posts