• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Any idea when the next update is going to be?

I think what Rothrich is trying to say is that us junior members of the forum come on here, yes I do agree some noobs do ask pathetic questions, but when the logical junior members ask very reasonable questions, the senior members come on and not so much implement their authority but they do post comments which in some ways come across as an attempt to belittle whomever they are commenting on and assume that we are demanding answers right there on the spot.

I can say like a couple other posters have that I only joined this forum for Rugby 2012, but I have branched out and I make contributions to numerous parts of this forum now, although my main focus is on this game.

yeah i agree. i rejoined this after leaving the forum in 05 under a new name..and found that there were alot of arrogant members had signed up , consider themselves senior members and pick on new guys..from behind there computer screens!

yeah i agree. i rejoined this after leaving the forum in 05 under a new name..and found that there were alot of arrogant members had signed up , consider themselves senior members and pick on new guys..from behind there computer screens!

Well how else are we supposed to do it? Flights are expensive.

Don't go looking for trouble, and you won't find any. That's served me well so far.

Why cant we just play nicely together! :(

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

I'm "a little gamer noob". I dont want to contribute to the rest of the site, as my contributions would consist primarily of ill informed nuggets I have managed to glean from the bbc and planet rugby, and any attempt to post on a thread on any topic would be completely pointless.

I only want to contribute to the Rugby 2012 section, and I feel I have tried to do so with a couple of decent ideas (and a few half baked ones). I feel no obligation to any of the rest of the site, purely because if there was any other means of getting the information on Rugby 2012 (eg an EA forum) then I would have done it that way, and probably gone on with my life. To be perfectly honest with you, I hadn't even heard of TRF before this whole thing happened.

This is not a slight at TRF, this forum obviously does a great job for what it does, and there appears to be no rival. I just have absolutely no interest in the rest of the site outside of the game, and I am not embarrassed to say I will absolutely not be branching out.

Last edited:
I'm "a little gamer noob". I dont want to contribute to the rest of the site, as my contributions would consist primarily of ill informed nuggets I have managed to glean from the bbc and planet rugby, and any attempt to post on a thread on any topic would be completely pointless.

I only want to contribute to the Rugby 2012 section, and I feel I have tried to do so with a couple of decent ideas (and a few half baked ones). I feel no obligation to any of the rest of the site, purely because if there was any other means of getting the information on Rugby 2012 (eg an EA forum) then I would have done it that way, and probably gone on with my life. To be perfectly honest with you, I hadn't even heard of TRF before this whole thing happened.

This is not a slight at TRF, this forum obviously does a great job for what it does, and there appears to be no rival. I just have absolutely no interest in the rest of the site outside of the game, and I am not embarrassed to say I will absolutely not be branching out.

To be fair, this bolded line is a pretty good summation of my entire career of posting of TRF.

i can see where some people are coming from. this is the only site with information on the game so i don't think it's in bad manner to just be asking questions about it only.. i mean, i have friends who play rugby 08 fanatically but they don't even watch or play a game of rugby with interest.

I think what Rothrich is trying to say is that us junior members of the forum come on here, yes I do agree some noobs do ask pathetic questions, but when the logical junior members ask very reasonable questions, the senior members come on and not so much implement their authority but they do post comments which in some ways come across as an attempt to belittle whomever they are commenting on and assume that we are demanding answers right there on the spot.

I can say like a couple other posters have that I only joined this forum for Rugby 2012, but I have branched out and I make contributions to numerous parts of this forum now, although my main focus is on this game.

Your main focus should be serving your KING! ;p

I joined this forum solely for 'Rugby 2012' i've checked out a few other parts of the forum but i'm not that interested in posting elsewhere... I post about the game because HB Studio's seem to interested in what we (gamers) have to say about some parts of 'RUGBY 2012'

I don't think that Graham Henry checks TRF for selection or strategy advice

Latest posts