• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Any news on new rugby games?

jack6161

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Gloucester
Any news from Sidhe or HB about a new rugby game? The phrase 'the next generation of rugby games' sort of signals for new releases, but one can only dream. If only rugby games were released as often as football games eh. But if anyone has got any new news or anything then I'd love to know please! Somehow I think the next one will be 2015 when people start exploiting the game for money..

Any news from Sidhe or HB about a new rugby game? The phrase 'the next generation of rugby games' sort of signals for new releases, but one can only dream. If only rugby games were released as often as football games eh. But if anyone has got any new news or anything then I'd love to know please! Somehow I think the next one will be 2015 when people start exploiting the game for money..

I would hazard a guess that games companies will try and cash in on the 2 upcoming world cups to release versions of their games, if not then they should be

HB aren't developing anything, Sidhe are being their usual ambiguous selves. Big Ant are releasing the mungoball game soon.

Cracked out R08 on the PS2 recently. Tonking the hell out of the Prem as Newcastle.
Good times, enjoy it more than RWC and JLRC. BSRC though...

Latest posts