• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Any place to download legally?

L

lionmaul

I live in the US and I can not get it at my local store, it takes to long to order over seas, can I pay officially to download the game for my pc.

as teh mite said order off amazon or somewhere else. ordering from overseas maybe your only hope to get the game and most places fairly quick. I got something from codemaster in england in 3 days so overseas posting can't be that bad

Ordering from overseas is just as easy as ordering from a local high street store. You should have absolutely no problem getting hold of the game.

You wont like it though. Not contesting the high ball
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 28 2006, 07:52 PM
LM, check your inbox.
================PM===================

Its me Air Ben...i want to make love to you!!

all night long!
<

P.S im gay!
<

===============PM====================

Air ben...you are sick!
<

Originally posted by kinkon89+Jan 29 2006, 12:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Jan 29 2006, 12:18 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
@Jan 28 2006, 07:52 PM
LM, check your inbox.
================PM===================

Its me Air Ben...i want to make love to you!!

all night long!
<

P.S im gay!
<

===============PM====================

Air ben...you are sick!
<
[/b]
That odd, I get the exact same pm all the time off Air Ben.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Jan 29 2006, 12:18 AM
P.S im gay!
<
Why did you use the banana to show gay?

You know what, don't bother answering, you're going on my list...

I will have to order it from overseas like I did rl2, Rl2 took more then 4 weeks to arrive, I thought it was lost in the mail.
<
But arrived the day after Christmas Just like old St. Clause was late.
<
Its just that before it arrives I would most likely have the oppurtunity to buy Rugby 2006 in the US. And in my humble opinion I believe I will like Rugby 2006 more then WC Rugby 2006, just because I like simulations better. I would like to get Wc rugby2006 first as an appetizer to Rugby 2006. I could be wrong though I may like Wc rugby better, the jury is still out . I am just happy that this year we do have the option to compare 3 new rugby games.

well, can anyone in the US who has ordered from overseas provide the name of a good place to order from? i know amazon has delivery restrictions sometimes...

Latest posts