• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Any Questions for the Developers?

Regarding the exclusion of Southern Hemisphere teams and players, how come PRM isn't implementing what they did in previous versions? Teams and players were still there but the names were slightly tweaked. Or are they being excluded due to lack of time and resources, not because of licensing?

- Will the game have an infinite amount of years if possible?
- In the first 2 games, regens worked for a set period of time, then started to not appear. How much has the youth system in the game improved?
- Does the game reflect the rules on Home based players in each country and each leagues rules on this?
- Will it include the NRC (Australia's new league)?
- Will there be any depth under the 2 top English leagues?

Also, in answer to your first question, that's a yes! :)

I assume that players that don't have a club at the moment are free agents in the game ? Players like Sanchez, juan martin hernandez of Argentina.

Thanks for answering those! Just adds more excitement to the release date (if that was even possible)!

Will you get a advantage to play on when players knock the ball or offside advantage ? ... the previous version did not have this .. and of what players will the springbok team be made off if the south african league is not in the game ?

Are there plans to add an editor of any kind in a future update? Some of the ratings on it are totally off ie Scott Williams only on 1 star so it would be nice to be able to edit these

Are there plans to add an editor of any kind in a future update? Some of the ratings on it are totally off ie Scott Williams only on 1 star so it would be nice to be able to edit these

Was answered in the first page ... no is the answer.

why the hell does my career crash on the 25/04/2015 , solution please!?!?!?!?!?

Okay so I have played a few hours worth so far and I'm glad I purchased it but..........

First off I think it is a really good start but I have some improvements/suggestions.

1) Can we have more control in game about the style of play we are suggesting the players stick to. Forwards/wings/Centres or balanced seems a bit weak. Not sure if the kick/defence part does much either? Like can you suggest your players play a bit offside or contest hard in ruck's/mauls etc.? Haven't seen any real penalties for offsides. Can you choose to not contest line out's at all etc. when its on your line? Can we practice a style in the week leading up to a game i.e. sliding defence vs rush defence.
2) When you substitute players you can't actually see what the players positions are - you can see for instance that it is a front rower but you can't see if that player can play hooker or tight or loosehead prop? Also it seems quite buggy and doesn't always let you substitute players.
3) Doesn't tell you what penalties are actually given for
4) Following lineout it doesn't seem to give you the option to keep in forwards and maul it forward. Always seems to fire it straight out to the backs even when choosing forwards
5) Is there nothing about team training/team cohesion. Obviously as a team gets used to playing with each other or in combinations they should get better. I cant really seem to see anything about this?
6) There were a range of sponsorship options with different values but what would ever make you not choose the highest value ones? Doesn't appear to be any implications
7) As a manager do you get approached by other teams to go coach from them. Would be better to be similar to football manager in that you can only really start in a small team and work your way up?
8) Players do not seem to exploit overlaps. At one point i had 5 players lined up in the backline with not opposition there and i had wings selected and they passed to the blind side. Bit confusing!
9) Would be good to see something about supporters opinions etc? The post match interview seems very basic?

As i said good start but hopefully a work in progress?

Thanks
Mark

Is the game following the French backrow numbers? It looks like blindsides are 7s and opensides are 6s in the game. Can someone clarify so I don't play guys out of position?

Also will there be any updates? If there will be, how long will it be till we see them and what will they cover?

Last edited:
Cyanide would like to thank the community for the support of Pro Rugby Manager 2015. We are aware that players are encountering some common issues with the game including:

- Game resetting during April 2015 fixtures
- The allocation of points and bonuses when a game is won.
- Redirection to the player sheet of “Tom Crux†when scouting for new talents
- Incorrect Player Positions

We are currently investigating these issues and we will be working hard to issue an update patch over the coming week.

We will communicate again when the patch and fixes are due to go live. In the meantime, please post any feedback you encounter to our Facebook page or to [email protected]

Thanks!

The PRM2015 Team

I have just played a match where I was winning a tight game in bad conditions by 1 point.

Time was up and my team had 3 chances to kill the game and win the match, all of which were refused with the kicker keeping the ball alive. Eventually the opposition got a penalty and won the game.

This needs looking into.

I payed for this game on steam and it wont work. never lets me sign any sponsors there forth freezing at a certain date. gave it a few months to see if the updates would fix this. still nothing. this game must have been made by Nigerian scammers???

Hi PRM team,

I would like to start by saying that although I am very upset about the game and how it was released (basically a rehash of the PRM 2005 code, with a new UI), I want to use this opportunity to ask some questions and refrain from just flaming on about it.

So what I would like to know is:

1) Do you have any plans to re-include the Southern Hemisphere teams and competitions as playable? The unlicensed format in PRM 2005 was fine, I am sure a lot of people will play it like that.

2) Do you have any form of roadmap that you could even hint at regarding the future of PRM 2015, or do you as a company see it as a final release and only plan to do support and maintenance on it with no enhancements or changes considered?

3) This has been asked, but would you please consider some sort of customization tool inside of the game, which allows you to create new leagues, shuffle players around, and even creation of new teams. Following the negative backlash of the community (with good reason), I think it would be nice if you could follow an open minded approach to customization and modding. I think this is what ultimately kept Sidhe's Rugby Challenge 2 alive for longer than it should have been.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and hopefully answer my questions. I am still a fan of PRM 2005, and saw the potential it had. I only wish PRM 2015 was the polish it so desperately needed. I am also a major supporter of Blood Bowl, so I still have hope that you could do a full 180 on this project Cyanide.

Latest posts