• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone got Rugby 08 from play?

S

sean43

It says usually despatched within 24 hrs, but mine still says order placed. Anyone else got further?

It says usually despatched within 24 hrs, but mine still says order placed. Anyone else got further?
[/b]

nah, cancelled mine. i doubt it will come before friday now. may as well just get it from the shop.
worst case, dont want it coming monday.

mines just on order placed, as long as its here by monday when i could get myself i dont mind waiting.

im just going to HMV or something early friday morning and get myself a copy! it wont sell out

I've got amazon sending mine by courier to avoid the striking postmen

im just going to HMV or something early friday morning and get myself a copy! it wont sell out [/b]

Just phoned PLAY and they said that the game was in stock and will be sent out on time, so dont panic!

Just phoned PLAY and they said that the game was in stock and will be sent out on time, so dont panic!
[/b]

yeah, but they send post from play in the morning. at the very earliest, it will be posted tomorrow. but if it hasnt said that its been processing and packing it then it might not. even if it goes first thing tomorrow morning, its unlikely to get to you in 2 days. it normally takes 3 from the isle of white. i cut my losses this morning because, mine wouldnt have got to me before friday morning.

the people on the phone at play arent based at the warehouse and they talk sh*t. they have to me before.

I bought Rugby 06 from play last year, and got it on the day it was released. Hopefully the same this year

I spoke to them and they said re order. Exactly the same thing happened. Im gonna go to my local supermarket or into town on Friday morning.

i was going to order with play anyway to save buying it for my bday lol,
but checked anyway and what couldnt of helped is i still had my old credit card details on there :D
as long as it arrives sometime before the end of the year i wont care :p

i was going to order with play anyway to save buying it for my bday lol,
but checked anyway and what couldnt of helped is i still had my old credit card details on there :D
as long as it arrives sometime before the end of the year i wont care :p
[/b]

oh, they dont post it till they have their money. got me with that one before.

I was in GAME today and I asked when the PC version was being released (since they had posters up saying the ps2 version was out on Friday) and they had no release date in their books for it. Odd?

Same, I went into GAME in Edinburgh and there is no mention of a PC version. Maybe it isn't coming out on PC in UK/Europe??

im pretty sure it is as play have my pc order processing the last time i checked
but i might be near a game store tommorow, if i am ill ask there

;)

Latest posts