• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone picked up RS: Vegas 2?

G

Goth Power

If so are you enjoying it and if there are enough of us to play RS: Vegas 2 XBL then we should get a TRF clan together!

Storyline was a bit pants compared to the previous game, but overall I'm enjoying it a lot more i.e the ranking system, gameplay..etc

Good to see you can rank up offline aswell as online great feature, love the graphics aswell!

yeah plugging along in story mode
crappy ping online - its a farce compared to COD4
loving it - nice change to storming around n blasting in COD4

Online terrorist hunt can be a laugh if you have a few mates with you, shame you cannot do TH with more than 3 other players but oh well, I was a bit shocked when they decided to make ranked adversial modes 1 respawn only so it kind of turns into elimination/survival instead. I prefer to play player matches and have fun with some mates anyway.

only just got rs vegas one so i will be back to you in about a while about getting veg 2 one's not bad at all though...love it so far

havent made time to try it on live yet, but i enjoyed story mode. Live was messed up for me when i first got it so i didnt get to use my gamer tag, and i got ranked up quite a bit but live works now, just havent taken the time to rank back up. i like it though and am cool with the rugby forum clan idea, would definately join =) lol

I hired it out twice just to play through story mode. Was fun but like Goth Power says, story is pretty heinous. It's okay, but the ending is a bit of a let-down. Still, only cost me 20 bucks to clock it...

not too sure on this one from the pc perspective. from what I have heard it seems the first one was better and this one possibly a tad rushed. I may give it a go since cod4 and tf2 are a bit stale now on the pc. ut3 hasn't really taken off yet either and I just play that for some quick rounds. other fps have I looked into maybe getting is frontlines fuel of war so if anyone has played that would be interested to hear what it's like.

I watched some videos and caved in and ordered it for pc. should be arviving next day or so

RSV2 is what Vegas 1 should of been really but seen as I played the first one to death there isn't a huge amount of new gameplay and content but still a good shooter anyhow.

Will probably trade in along with Burnout Paradise to put towards Rock Band as thats all I will be playing for months to come.

Latest posts