• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone wanna get paid for doing the the latest stormers kit?!

flyboy146

Academy Player
I will pay £100 to anyone who can make/create the latest stormers home and away kit by the end of tmrw. Payments can be done by Paypal. This isn't a joke.

Ah, fair enough. I'm guessing licensing is tre important to you then.

very nice, shaheen. Do you wanna email the file to me and then send me and invoice to my paypay?

flyboy146 u r wasting ur time, Shajeen j has already made both the home and away stormers kits as evident above. whats the point of making it again.

The kits are already made, if you search my thread. Besides, who would pay that amount of money on one kit? Where all you need to do is click on a link? :huh:

Last edited:
what page are they on then? I didn't realise you hadn't done them. Thanks for the info much appreciated. You should have stayed with the original idea, would have believed you! ;)

@TRF_Cymro- mind your own business I am a man of my word. i know it's hard for hookers to do that.

You could always make a donation to The Rugby Forum as a mark of thanks?

Just sayin?

@TRF-Getofmeland you didn't go to Bryanston by any chance did you? Well if i can find what im looking for then yes i will

No I didn't, I just work in Blandford Forum, why do you know the area? What are you looking for and I will see what I can find!

Yer I went to Bryanston about 3 years ago and grew up in Shillingstone! Small world. Just looking for the latest Stormers Kit with the DHL logo on. I believe Shaheen did one but can't find it.

@shaheenJ- Mate I didn't realise how much work you have done on kits, have looked through every page on your thread, you have done a fantastic job, thank you. To install I assume you just replace the previous files in the rugby 08 folder?

Latest posts