• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

April Fools Articles!

http://www.planet-rugby.com/Story/0,18259,...3370354,00.html

Has a whole bunch of them, including the excerpt on the mullet debacle in the Highlanders camp I posted in the general forum... another bulls related one.

In other news from the Super 14, Bulls coach Frans Ludeke has completed his conversion to Buddhism.

Ludeke has reportedly taken the role of spiritual mentor of his team by taking the on a journey to "wholly expunge great swathes of negative karma".

A secret source in the Bulls camp has revealed that they are currently learning of the "four noble truths":

1."the noble truth that is suffering"
2."the noble truth that is the arising of suffering"
3."the noble truth that is the end of suffering"
4."the noble truth that is the way leading to the end of suffering"

Phase One seems to be well under way.

Ludeke is said to be pushing for the Bulls symbol to be replaced and for franchise to once again be identified by the Barberton Daisy, as it was in the days of Northern Transvaal.

Daisies are said to have excellent karma and can nourish the inner-bull.

England coach Brian Ashton is said to be taken with Ludeke's ideas and is trying to convince Phil Vickery to get touch with his inner rose. It could become a thorny issue.

Ashton and the Bulls coach are said to be working in close cooperation and are gathering inspiration from a coaching manual printed in the early 1970s.

Both coaches seem to be in agreement that "old school is coming back". [/b]
]

Bolded my personal favourite bit.

I saw an article on another forum saying that john howard got shot.

Unfortunately it wasnt true. :(

<div align="center">
n7532951562_768519_2536.jpg

</div>
A pint of the black stuff becomes a pint of the white stuff with the launch of a creamier new version: "Guinness White".

Guinness White is made from the same raw ingredients as regular Guinness Draught - hops, barley, water and yeast, but the barley is frozen instead of roasted, which provides the white colour.
[/b]
For a moment it had me wondering...then I remembered that it was April Fools Day. Nice one, Guinness.

<div align="center">
A pint of the black stuff becomes a pint of the white stuff with the launch of a creamier new version: "Guinness White".

Guinness White is made from the same raw ingredients as regular Guinness Draught - hops, barley, water and yeast, but the barley is frozen instead of roasted, which provides the white colour.
[/b]
For a moment it had me wondering...then I remembered that it was April Fools Day. Nice one, Guinness.
[/b][/quote]

Too bad, because that could quite easily make the top 100 coolest things ever.

<div class='quotemain'> <div align="center">

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Too bad, because that could quite easily make the top 100 coolest things ever.
[/b][/quote]
I'm holding on to a small hope that it actually is true. Please please please let it be true!

the rockfm did a good one. they said that the foos were playing a special free gig at the powerstation. Now the foos sold out 2 concerts in 6 min, so there is a huge demand for them, and riccado was given the challenge to get everyone there. so there was a massive que around the block, and when everyone got in, they put a cd player on stage and pressed play, playing foo fighter songs, with a banner "april fools day from the rock!"