• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Are Saracens going to be doomed?

Myler could be a good call. Saracens need a "game manager" which most accurately describes Myler rather than Geraghty who's plays more off the cuff and Hodgson who's just ****. Goode might develop into a good flyhalf but at the moment he's still learning his trade and is prone to brain farts. Hougard is a nothing player.

Stop lying! I wouldn't touch CHARLIE Hodgson with a 100ft barge pole. Now Hodgson the London Irish scrum half I would love to touch...pwoarr.

Ironically, HOOHAA played better than Goode on Saturday. At least he found touch which seemed to be beyond Goode.

EDIT: As for Goode's defensive skills, he was full back all last season and Saracens had one of the strongest defensive records of the GP. Also was involved in one or two superb try saving tackles. Go figure.

Goode will come good, but will need time. I really hope he is given that.

He's been playing at fullback for three or four years so I guess it will take time.

This is Australia's fault as Eddie Jones made the call on Goode a couple of years ago. Apparently its part of a fly halfs rite of initiation to spend half of your career playing elsewhere in the backs, just ask Stephen Larkham and Matt Gitaeu.

Hodgson who's just ****.
333273-laughing_elf_man_thumb.jpg

Hodgeson isn't ****, he's just a bottler. If there's no pressure on him he can do quite a good job, but he just has no spine whatsoever.

You guys think Saracens will have a tough season? Racing Metro is playing them for the Heineken Cup so I am a bit curious ;)

Thats like saying a Yugo isn't a **** car its just not very useful and **** only when you need it i.e. going to work or taking a woman out on a date.

Thats like saying a Yugo isn't a **** car its just not very useful and **** only when you need it i.e. going to work or taking a woman out on a date.

Are Yugo's real cars? I thought they were just invented for Dragnet.

Anyway Hodgson would be fine for the AP.

Latest posts