• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Are the All Blacks Chokers? Article By Tom Scott

What winning record?
[/b]

the one northern hemisphere teams can only dream of coming close too. I would like the abs to win a few more world cups but can't complain too much when they win the tri-nations defeat the lions and do the grand slam all in one year.

Basically the more they win every year, puts more pressure on them to bring home the cup. In a way they are their own worst enemies.

By record - number of semi finals made/finishing positions/matches won v lost etc in actual world cups, compared to other nations. I believe only Australia's record is better. THen there is the results they've been having in international games outside of world cups...

Well there's 1987...and...and...erm...

*Matt clearly fishing for a delicious NZ catch*
[/b]
Sorry mate, such a jibe was well deserving of a worthy retort but alas only read it now... and haven't got one.

What was all of that exactly? There isn't really anything David & Goliath about the All Blacks at all. And dear god, awful "*****es & Bentleys" hip hop mixed with one of the most arrogant and stuck up rugby nations on earth? Bad mix one would say!

Still though, it is nice to see when they lose, especially when they all look like they've all sucked a lemon.

I want the all blacks to win but something tells me that they'll choke again. But if they win im sure i'll be rubbing it in lol.

I'd just like to point out that although I have full confidence in the All Blacks and back them fully in their pursuit of the World Cup, the opinions and arrogance of Kiwi2 do not necessarily reflect that of the rest of the country.

[Don't you know about David & Goliath?? Find out

Anyway Bro everything comes with time and experiences. Keep up your rugby
undefined . Never mind the
ALTHOUGH i HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE.....bla bla bla...[/b]
Be positive. Will our All Blacks win the Rugby World Cup???? Yes or No
Cause our All Blacks will win the Rugby World Cup and we will retain it 2011! There thats better eh bro.

Have a good one

Oh I hope I don't get back ... KIWI 2 " I'm not your Bro"
Cause all New zealanders supporting and fighting together with the All Blacks and any other kiwi team are one UNIT.. A KIWI UNIT ! a kiwi Unit of " BRO'S... SO WELCOME TO THE FAMILY ... BRO
HE WHANAU KATOA... We are all one happy kiwi family fighting for the cause... RUGBY WORLD CUP CROWN

To all you other league of nations... This is what makes New Zealand unique.. We embrace all cultures under one umbrella ... New Zealands Culture Maoritanga. Thats what makes New Zealanders and those supporting New Zealand so special.

Sorry didn't realise that school was still in! Maybe you better wait until you begin senior rugby or have your first shave or your first..._ before you START PLAYING WITH the BIG BOYS[/b]

School may be still in but only for another 3 weeks, yes thank god it will all be over soon. As for senior rugby, well I am going to be playing for my clubs 2nd XV in the coming weeks so yes I'm pretty pumped about that.

The reason why I don't necessarily agree with what you're saying is because of what has been said by other forum members. Look, I love the All Blacks to death and being an All Black supporter is like being part of a brotherhood and I'd never take back any of the experiences I have had from following the All Blacks. But I dont' want NZ to be the 'arogant' nation. Remember back before 2003 when England were king **** and their media were talking them up to the point where losing to them just wasn't an option because you didn't want to read or hear about the crap coming out of their mouths? I don't want people to hate NZ. I want to be confident(and I am), but quietly so, not imposing or over the edge. I want NZ to be everyones second favourite nation outside their own, and not rooting against them. NZ has always been a humble but powerful rugby nation and I want that to remain the same. It's the old addage: Talk softly but carry a big stick.

Did someone let neh or L_L back in the building?

Those are the worst and most randomly constructed posts I've seen in a long, long time.

A whole essay could be written on them. For example:

Oh I hope I don't get back ... KIWI 2 " I'm not your Bro"[/b]

I'm pretty sure there's a possible inbreeding joke somewhere in there, but unfortunately my slow English mind means I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Thanks to your fat pockets that attract our talented players and coaches there wouldn't be a rugby World Cup![/b]

Apparently we in the NH merely fund the tournament. Mabye we should threaten to boycott unless they give us a larger cut of the profits. Never mind your silly cup, we only want revenue damn it! How else do you expect us to fuel the conveyor belt of talent which can only be brought in at great expense from those mysterious islands on the bottom of the planet?

And what the f*** is a "pedal stool"?

Wise words indeed fcukernaut. Now that`s the type of attitude I can respect, both on the field, and off it. A bit like Tana`s attitude when he still graced the famous AB jersey. And from what I saw of the AB Class of 96 when they were on tour here in SA. Great ambassadors of the game they were.

Kiwi2 though, is experiencing something that I`ve come to call TKB, or typical Kiwi behaviour. Not something associated with the national squad players, and not something associated with the greater majority of your supporters. But unfortunately, the ones who exibit TKB, gives the rest a bad name.

<div class='quotemain'>
For a small nation of 4 Million people...
[/b]

...and however many Islanders.

:p
[/b][/quote]

...and more Asians.

I'd just like to point out that although I have full confidence in the All Blacks and back them fully in their pursuit of the World Cup, the opinions and arrogance of Kiwi2 do not necessarily reflect that of the rest of the country.
[/b]

I'd have to agree with you mate. Kiwi2, not every single one of us are interested in the All Blacks nor even watching a full 80 min game of them. I've met many new mates around and they each have different interests. But hey I have no prob with you having such a proud heart for the ABs coz I do too...bro. Good on ya. :) :cheers:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
For a small nation of 4 Million people...
[/b]

...and however many Islanders.

[/b][/quote]

...and more Asians.

[/b][/quote]

...and more Brits.

Don't you know about David & Goliath?? Find out

Anyway Bro everything comes with time and experiences. Keep up your rugby-
[/b]

I think Tu-Pac or whatever cut off Kiwi2's mic there. Tsk tsk Kiwi2, how can you be a hip hop superstar when you can't even 'beef' with the best of them?

And trust me, I know what David and Goliath is, and New Zealand most definitely isn't David.

Also, please, stop ramping up text sizes to 72pt in your mad quest for World Cups, *****es, "hos", Range Rover Sports and gold plated AK47s. It is quite annoying, much like the music genre (if you can call it that) that you represent.

Hey now thats a stereotype. Not all hip hop music is like that your oppinion is obviously influenced by mainstream hip hop. Which is crap anyway. NOT ALL HIP HOP IS LIKE THAT. Sorry to go off topic but i had to clear that up.

Latest posts