Are you a picky eater?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really, I'm open to trying new things

• Yes

• Total voters
The fact that I'm utterly disgusted by this topic is a sign that I might be a picky eater.
I eat the belgian equivalent of black pudding (at least I think it's something similar), I refuse to eat intestine meat, or meat that I have to pluck off bones, with little globules(?) of fat still attached, intertwined with blood vessels and with skin that is basically made of fat.
If I can't recognise the animal it was from, I'll eat it. Provided it's beef, pork, chicken or game. Or Sea-animals. That are not slimy. And I refuse to eat blubbery stuff that lives in shells.

If there are hard strings in my vegetables I will pick them out. Simply can't get them through my throat. Same with freshly squeezed orange juice, I love it, but I have to sieve it or I can't swallow it. Tried time and time again, I just end up vomiting. Very weird.

Also, should this be moved to off topic? Just a question

The fact that I'm utterly disgusted by this topic is a sign that I might be a picky eater.
I eat the belgian equivalent of black pudding (at least I think it's something similar), I refuse to eat intestine meat, or meat that I have to pluck off bones, with little globules(?) of fat still attached, intertwined with blood vessels and with skin that is basically made of fat.
If I can't recognise the animal it was from, I'll eat it. Provided it's beef, pork, chicken or game. Or Sea-animals. That are not slimy. And I refuse to eat blubbery stuff that lives in shells.

If there are hard strings in my vegetables I will pick them out. Simply can't get them through my throat. Same with freshly squeezed orange juice, I love it, but I have to sieve it or I can't swallow it. Tried time and time again, I just end up vomiting. Very weird.

Also, should this be moved to off topic? Just a question [/b]

No, keep it here please.

Smh because your a picky eater. :angry:

Also, should this be moved to off topic? Just a question [/b]
that orange juice story is crazy!!!! wut's up with your throat not being able to swallow things? have you been tothe doctor about it?

i'm not a picky eater, although i wouldn't try anything and everything, i'm glad i tried new things, my greek ex g/f introduced me to feta cheese which i eat with almost everything! basically i'll eat anything if it's eaten in the civilised world :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've had like the soft veggies being half in the throat and half in the moutn. More my fault for not totally chewing. I enjoy wolfing my food down; I dunno, makes me feel alive I guess.

Don't take cheese and fresh milk though.

I've had like the soft veggies being half in the throat and half in the moutn. More my fault for not totally chewing. I enjoy wolfing my food down

[/b]

Yeahn I know what you mean, I do it public when Im real hungry people stare at me sometimes.I don't give a f*** what people think though.

I don't mind wolfing, you should see me going at it with chocolate cake or pizza when I'm really hungry! I once tried tyo eat a muffin in one bite, had to do it in two. I'm also going to learn how to eat a flan in one gulp. My dad knows but he won't tell me what the secret is :(

I always thought I was weird with the orange juice thing, turns out other people also have that :p Well, not many people, but still.
It's not a medical condition, I just don't like the sensation it gives :s
Like, some people can just drink soup, they put a spoonful of soup in their mouth and swallow without chewing on the veggies and stuff that are in them, again, I can't do that, unless I want to see the soup coming out again.

Was just a question Darkman, thought you might have made a mistake :) What does SMH stand for?

I enjoy wolfing my food down; I dunno, makes me feel alive I guess.
[/b]
I know what ya mean brother. i'm one of those guys too, chew twice and swallow! i'm not one to savour flavours and let food sit on my tongue, as soon as that juicy steak with garlic butter hits my tongue it's reflex is to get it down my throat and into my tummy :lol:

and laetca, sorry if i thought your thing was funny. i thought u were kinda takin the **** at first but i can see how the sensation would feel uncomfortable for you. i'm from the opposite side of the spectrum from ya, coz i love that feeling of little orange juice bits in my mouth.

I will try anything.......i dont think im picky but i have being told that iam. <_<

I will try anything.......i dont think im picky but i have being told that iam. <_< [/b]
would you try dog? be serious. or maybe something a little extreme.. human faeces? hahahaha.

<div class='quotemain'> I will try anything.......i dont think im picky but i have being told that iam. <_< [/b]
would you try dog? be serious. or maybe something a little extreme.. human faeces? hahahaha. [/b][/quote]

I heard dog feeces has more nutrients than human faeces.

well human faeces is suppose to be poisonous for humans anyway i hear. but i've had some crazy videos sent to me, like this "two girls & a cup" video.. it's flippin sick!

<div class='quotemain'> I will try anything.......i dont think im picky but i have being told that iam. <_< [/b]
would you try dog? be serious. or maybe something a little extreme.. human faeces? hahahaha. [/b][/quote]

Dog yes why not? **** of any kind no

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I will try anything.......i dont think im picky but i have being told that iam. <_< [/b]

Dog yes why not? **** of any kind no

[/b][/quote] i've tried dog, it tasted ok, if you gave it to someone in a presentable manner and told them it was beef, they wouldn't even notice. i've given horse to some mates before and told them it was beef and they ate it. they weren't too happy tho when i told them after they had finished eating it was actually horse :lol: :lol: :lol: man i had a good laugh that day.

well human faeces is suppose to be poisonous for humans anyway i hear. but i've had some crazy videos sent to me, like this "two girls & a cup" video.. it's flippin sick! [/b]

Dude, thats sick i got tricked into watching that. But thats no where near as bad "Kids In A Sandbox"

Trust me do not f***en watch it bro, don't let your curiosity get the best of you. No good can come from watching it. I regret watching it I couldn't sleep the night I watched it.

187, I wasn't insulted or anything :p I've heard before that it's something peculiar :p

I usually refuse to watch anything unles it states in the link or mail or whatever what the film is about. You see sick things all around, my brother is admin at another forum and some people decided they did not like him, so they photoshopped some images of him, I swear I thought I was going to throw up :s There are certain things you don't want to see in the same photograph with your (then) 16 year old kid brother.
To Summarise it: some people who are active online are plain sick.

I know urine is toxic, people who's kidney's malfunction had to get their blood cleaned out every now and then to get the toxic **** out that urine normally secretes from the body. If they don't get their dialysis (not sure if it's the same word in English) they get all puffy, turn green and eventually die.
Not sure if faeces are toxic, I suppose so, why else would the body get rid of it?

I read the Conn Iggulden book about Genghis Khan. Some assassins took a **** and then smeared their swords with it. Apparently the wounds caused by it can lead to Hepatitis?

On this Kids in a Sanbox. Whats that?

Classic line from Dodgeball

*kid gets thrown with a spanner by some old dude*

Kid: Was that necessary?!

Old dude: NECESSARY?! Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but it's sterile and I like the taste

On a serious note though. I've watched a documentary about people who do. They say it's best when it's fresh. They also claim it gets rid of wrinkles and other skin stuff, by applying it directly.

Now you know what to do when your dog has mainge (sp?). Target practice!

I read the Conn Iggulden book about Genghis Khan. Some assassins took a **** and then smeared their swords with it. Apparently the wounds caused by it can lead to Hepatitis?

On this Kids in a Sanbox. Whats that?quote]

Its got nothing to do with ****, but its really f***ed up. You'll have too see for yourself :p or you could just trick a friend into watching it like my m8 did.

I've eaten ox tongue, live crabs, widgety grubs, chicken legs, snake...and cow ****

Seriously, part of any rural aussie's upbringing is cow **** wars (melon and brodizzle can probably second me on this). I used to be the cow poo farking master, I had this garbage tin lid as a shield, and a small spade to launch whole paddies at unsuspecting n00bs.

Anyway, after pwning everyone i was running around my friend's paddock with my shield absolutely laden with poo, one of my team mates asked to collect it so as to continue our assault; only to turn on me and launch a large mass of poo into my gaping 'O' shaped mouth.

Remember when you stepped in cow **** and someone always said "get over it, it's only grass", well it ain't f***ing grass. It's ****, and it tastes like it.

Latest posts