Are you still playing rugby 06?

Are you still playing rugby 06?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only multiplayer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by harrison2468@Apr 11 2006, 08:21 AM
I am still playing as I'm quite close to filling the Elite trophey cupboard. Can someone confirm it does allow me to edit the Barbarians right?
I'm obviously wasting my time on the game then...

yes you can, a posted my profile on here a while back, this was for pc but im sure you could do it on the consoles.

here i'll post a screenshot of it

deleteme4xf.jpg

The screenshot ain't working mate, but no worries. At least I know I'm nearly there.

Thanks for replying.

'Course I'm still playing it, though not as much 'cause I've been having fun trying to edit the graphics

Yes, I play multiplayer & loving it! Currently doing the S14 at the mo
-----------------
Btw....
Originally posted by EVOL@Apr 12 2006, 10:49 AM
yes you can, a posted my profile on here a while back, this was for pc but im sure you could do it on the consoles.

here i'll post a screenshot of it

deleteme4xf.jpg
Who's that Russian dude? Didn't think Russia had a rugby team??

Originally posted by harrison2468@Apr 12 2006, 11:40 PM
The screenshot ain't working mate, but no worries. At least I know I'm nearly there.

Thanks for replying.
Does it have user posted image?

If so try right clicking and view/show image.

As for the russian dude i was using him as an example to show you can use anyone in the game for ur representative side, you can even put say for example the russian dude in the maoris or lions teams

Actually, as odd as it may sound, I've ditched it in favor of Rugby League 2 recently (though I hardly play that really)... The gameplay in Rugby 06 is was smoother, but the editibility of RL2 and franchise has kept me interested, whereas I don't like world league in Rugby 06 and have finished the RWC, TN and S14 on hard now, so I've sorta lost interest.

Originally posted by EVOL+Apr 12 2006, 11:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Apr 12 2006, 11:40 PM
The screenshot ain't working mate, but no worries.  At least I know I'm nearly there.

Thanks for replying.

As for the russian dude i was using him as an example to show you can use anyone in the game for ur representative side, you can even put say for example the russian dude in the maoris or lions teams [/b]
It's alright now dude. Thanks for showing me!

The Georgia prop would be good in the Barbarians side, he is really good.

Originally posted by EVOL+Apr 13 2006, 11:51 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Apr 12 2006, 11:40 PM
The screenshot ain't working mate, but no worries.  At least I know I'm nearly there.

Thanks for replying.

As for the russian dude i was using him as an example to show you can use anyone in the game for ur representative side, you can even put say for example the russian dude in the maoris or lions teams [/b]
Now that would just be silly :p

not if you wanted to make a whole new team, and replace jersies/logos, for instance create, Northern Hemisphere vs Southern Hemisphere teams

not if you wanted to make a whole new team, and replace jersies/logos, for instance create, Northern Hemisphere vs Southern Hemisphere teams
[/b]

Really good idea!!!

Yes, but I've got a PS2... if only they could give us a jersey editing option in the next game.

i know this is waaaaaaaaaaay late but how do you lan rugby 06?

Latest posts