• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentina - Namibia

G

Garra de Puma

Finally we beated Namibia very clearly. I just cant understand why the irish didnt win their game easily as they should. I think Portugal is a tougher team than this one. Go Pumas!!!!!!!! :p

Well done guys! Awesome atmosphere, we totally owned the stadium, I was able to hear several times our chants and the players enjoyed a lot at the end celebrating with flags brought by the crowd and even throwing the socks to the crowd. Just great!

I must say that the irish must pising on their pants... :D Not only for the game against us, but for going back home so quick on next sunday!!! :bleh!:

I must say that the irish must pising on their pants... :D Not only for the game against us, but for going back home so quick on next sunday!!! :bleh!:
[/b]

I will not celebrate it before winning but I'm pretty confident playing this way (and Ireland playing in that horrible way).

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I will not celebrate it before winning but I'm pretty confident playing this way (and Ireland playing in that horrible way).
[/b][/quote]

Sure, anything can happen... but thats how i feel about the definition of this pool. :cheers:

The argentine scrum was surprising, and the fowards was playing very hard and very well. Felipe Contemponi was very good too.

i am sooo happy with our progress thus far....we are going to be a force to be reckoned with later in the tournament!

i think we might be better than South Africa and Australia...i cant wait till we play the All Blacks and really test ourselves later in the tourney (hopefully the finals :))

i am sooo happy with our progress thus far....we are going to be a force to be reckoned with later in the tournament!

i think we might be better than South Africa and Australia...i cant wait till we play the All Blacks and really test ourselves later in the tourney (hopefully the finals :))
[/b]

I think you are going a little too far but I would be really happy if you were right ;) Right now we are in a position where we are able to fight against the top VI nations teams, win and lose, but always very close. 3N are still a on another level and to be able to fight against them in a regular basis we need to have a regular competition.

I will not rule out a victory over a 3N team but I would take a PERFECT perfomance from us.