Argentina - Namibia

Discussion in 'Rugby World Cup 2007' started by Garra de Puma, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Finally we beated Namibia very clearly. I just cant understand why the irish didnt win their game easily as they should. I think Portugal is a tougher team than this one. Go Pumas!!!!!!!! :p

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Rikeka

Rikeka Guest

Nice game, got scared at first, but it was just a mirage or something... :D

4. Eternal Idol

Eternal Idol Guest

Well done guys! Awesome atmosphere, we totally owned the stadium, I was able to hear several times our chants and the players enjoyed a lot at the end celebrating with flags brought by the crowd and even throwing the socks to the crowd. Just great!

5. I must say that the irish must pising on their pants... :D Not only for the game against us, but for going back home so quick on next sunday!!! :bleh!:

6. Eternal Idol

Eternal Idol Guest

I will not celebrate it before winning but I'm pretty confident playing this way (and Ireland playing in that horrible way).

7. I will not celebrate it before winning but I'm pretty confident playing this way (and Ireland playing in that horrible way).
    [/b][/quote]

Sure, anything can happen... but thats how i feel about the definition of this pool. :cheers:

8. rugbyfrench

rugbyfrench Guest

Once again the forwards of Argentina made the difference

9. kbxa

kbxa Guest

leguizamon is the best young number 8 of the world.....

10. Paul Overt

Paul Overt Guest

The argentine scrum was surprising, and the fowards was playing very hard and very well. Felipe Contemponi was very good too.

11. Jorge_A

Jorge_A Guest

i am sooo happy with our progress thus far....we are going to be a force to be reckoned with later in the tournament!

i think we might be better than South Africa and Australia...i cant wait till we play the All Blacks and really test ourselves later in the tourney (hopefully the finals :))

12. Eternal Idol

Eternal Idol Guest

I think you are going a little too far but I would be really happy if you were right ;) Right now we are in a position where we are able to fight against the top VI nations teams, win and lose, but always very close. 3N are still a on another level and to be able to fight against them in a regular basis we need to have a regular competition.

I will not rule out a victory over a 3N team but I would take a PERFECT perfomance from us.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!