• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v Namibia

Mite, the guy is just trying to disguise his posts as legitemate in order to surpass his quota.
[/b]

Quota, which quota???

Who owns the TV rights for RWC2007?? I have ca complaint: Yesterday they aired a 3rd division Kenya rugby championship match after Scotland- Portugal.

<div class='quotemain'>
What I just can`t understand, is how come the Irish just couldn`t figure out that the Namibians were simply shooting up, as fast as possible, making the big hit on every opportunity. Had the Irish gone just a bit deeper, and moved it along the line quicker, well the Namibians were very narrow on defense the whole day long, with everybody jammed close in to the ball. I would`ve expected people like D`Arcy and BOD to have figured out that one quickly, and it would`ve been pretty easy to counter. [/b]

Would you agree that it looked like England on fast forward? Ireland didn't really pick and drive that much but there are the similarities, especially when inexplicably failing to exploit overlaps.
[/b][/quote] Sorry for the late reply mate, work and all that.

Well, yeah there were similarities, but probably I`d say closer to France in slow motion. The Irish were as tactically naive as the French were. And they didn`t need more pick and drives, the closer to the phase, the stronger Namibia`s go-for-broke defense was. What the Irish needed to do, was to take the ball deeper, draw their man, and exploit the spaces out wide that they would`ve created with the narrowness of the Namibian defense. And of course Hickie needed to catch at least one pass.

Who owns the TV rights for RWC2007?? I have ca complaint: Yesterday they aired a 3rd division Kenya rugby championship match after Scotland- Portugal. [/b]

Who owns the rights for TRF? I have a complaint. Recently they've started allowing some Argentinian tosser to talk crap about rugby in a grammatically and linguistically suspect manner.

The only apparent benefit of this match was that the entire squad and management are willing to admit they were crap whereas EOS usually responds badly to criticism, however justified. Unfortunately Ireland aren't really in a position to change things greatly for their next match apart from bringing back Horgan which will probably have the unfortunate knock-on effect of kicking Murphy out of the 22.

This is the best thing that could have happened to ireland,mabey now the "Mighty Munster Men" will wake to f*** up.O Connell and O callaghan really need a kick up the arse and the beatin the took at the hands of these guys should do the trick.All in all this was the worst game Ireland have played under EOS but he is a cute hoar and will use this to Irelands advantage.Time for a change in the back row,Quinlan for Easterby next week.

Still it could have been worse,right?

Who owns the rights for TRF? I have a complaint. Recently they've started allowing some Argentinian tosser to talk crap about rugby in a grammatically and linguistically suspect manner.[/b]

Maybe the ones that you mention started to imitate the manners of users like shtove? Even in the case you were right your comment is full of bigotry. Crap about rugby? Sure, everyone from Argentina is a rugby ignorant. In a grammatically and linguistically suspect manner? I'm deeply sorry but some of us aren't native English speakers and we do our best to communicate in a foreign language.

<div class='quotemain'>Who owns the rights for TRF? I have a complaint. Recently they've started allowing some Argentinian tosser to talk crap about rugby in a grammatically and linguistically suspect manner.[/b]

Maybe the ones that you mention started to imitate the manners of users like shtove? Even in the case you were right your comment is full of bigotry. Crap about rugby? Sure, everyone from Argentina is a rugby ignorant. In a grammatically and linguistically suspect manner? I'm deeply sorry but some of us aren't native English speakers and we do our best to communicate in a foreign language.
[/b][/quote]

Hey, our nazi irish friend who wants to kick out anyone who doesn´t speak his perfect english , maybe speaks another language as well (or badly) as we do.

Sinceramente no creo que lo haga, y se refugia en su eufemismo de britanico cagon.

<div class='quotemain'>Who owns the rights for TRF? I have a complaint. Recently they've started allowing some Argentinian tosser to talk crap about rugby in a grammatically and linguistically suspect manner.[/b]

Maybe the ones that you mention started to imitate the manners of users like shtove? Even in the case you were right your comment is full of bigotry. Crap about rugby? Sure, everyone from Argentina is a rugby ignorant. In a grammatically and linguistically suspect manner? I'm deeply sorry but some of us aren't native English speakers and we do our best to communicate in a foreign language. [/b][/quote]

Bigotry? He's Argentinian and a tosser. Therefore he is an Argentinian tosser. By commenting on this one person's frankly useless views I don't cast aspersions on everyone from Argentina as you incorrectly infer. Perhaps if English isn't your first language you shouldn't try and read between the lines of what I say, or neg rep people without giving a reason.

Bigotry? He's Argentinian and a tosser. Therefore he is an Argentinian tosser. By commenting on this one person's frankly useless views I don't cast aspersions on everyone from Argentina as you incorrectly infer. Perhaps if English isn't your first language you shouldn't try and read between the lines of what I say, or neg rep people without giving a reason.
[/b]

I'm not reading anything between the lines, everything is there and I can give you negative reputation if I want to (just like you could give it to me). Perhaps you should keep your views about other users to yourself just as I'm going to do right now.

I'm not going to carry on arguing about this but I want to state that is obviously NOT NEEDED to mention his nationality in any case. I don't care if you agree or not :bye: :bye: