• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ARU grant Melbourne 10 foreign players

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jan 8 2010, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How old is Latho? Would be good cover for that ex league player who was forced into retirement. Forgotten his name.[/b]

Mark McMungo. Mate I would take Latham in the Queensland Reds squad anyday, but he would have softened up after being in the low intensity NH rugby for a couple of years. I would be amazed if could still play in the intensity of SH rugby.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jan 8 2010, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How old is Latho? Would be good cover for that ex league player who was forced into retirement. Forgotten his name.[/b]
34, Chances are he's aiming to get back into the wallabies for the next world cup, then call it a day

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jan 9 2010, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jan 8 2010, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's not start a NH vs SH argument.[/b]

I wasn't. I was stating a fact.
[/b][/quote]
Awww, ain't that cute.
isnt-that-cute-but-its-wrong.jpg

BUT IT'S WRONG!

Especially as Latham has been **** since his debut.

I had thought this would be a great chance to introduce some of the Argentineans into Super Rugby, if theyre going to join the tri nations, theyll a little taste of what they could be playing against. And would love to see South American flair . That would be a nice injection for SANZAR.

A little ticked off that its come too late for Felipe Contepomi and Augustin Pichot. A battle between Fourie du Preez and Pichot would have been awesome. As well as Contepomi vying for the best fly half in the Southern Hemisphere. But oh well. :(

Latest posts