• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ARU will push into Melbourne

<div class='quotemain'>
An even 10 team competition with a top 4 finals system.They have neglected South Australia for too long as a rugby fan it sucks that my state doesnt have a team above amateur level.[/b]
They got the Sevens tournament for gods sake, despite the fact thier Australian Rugby field team is shite....

[/b][/quote]

Yes your right having rugby in Adelaide once a year is sufficient. :rolleyes: Why cant we have a team in the next re-incarnation of the ARC play it at Hindmarsh Stadium and granted our team will be made up of players that cant get a gig in QLD and NSW and wont be very good initially but if the ARU are in it for the long haul the team will improve.

<div class='quotemain'>
regardless, perth is a **** hole compared to melbourne :p [/b]
I take it you've never been to Perth, or you're one of those snobby pretty boy 'wankers' I see everytime I go there. Quick quiz, do you pay $10 for a medium glass of shite beer in a snobby pub while you wear your $1,000 suit and laugh with your mates about how 'Jenkins' $1,000 suit is 'last seasons fashion'?<---and yes, this is from experience.

I'll like Perth just the way it is, with a minimal douchebag population. ;)

[/b][/quote]

hey i've been to perth and i love perth... i just like poking fun at people, that's all :)

thankfully not everyone in melbourne is a corporate ******

i love the indian ocean and those really really long summer afternoons... the shadows just keep getting longer but the sun doesn't seem to want to set :)

I'm pretty sure Brisbane is the best city in Australia..... by 2020 we will have taken over and be the second most populous city in Australia and by 2024 we will have the Olympics.

Come on I'm ready for a good argument, lets argue over who has the best city here lol.

I'm pretty sure Brisbane is the best city in Australia..... by 2020 we will have taken over and be the second most populous city in Australia and by 2024 we will have the Olympics.

Come on I'm ready for a good argument, lets argue over who has the best city here lol. [/b]

sitting on hastings st. in noosa in the middle of summer reading the paper at a caffe having brunch, then going to the beach :)

f*** yeah

Lol while we're at it, why not hold a Bledisloe in Mindarie, Avalon, Tamworth or Toowoomba? :p

Come on I'm ready for a good argument, lets argue over who has the best city here lol.
[/b]
Not quite, Queenslands population is expected to overtake Victorias pop. Brisbane is 1.5-2million behind Melbourne, we have no chance at catching up.

Melbourne expansion would be great, the new rectangular 'bubble' stadium will be ready which will have the second or third best rugby stadium in Australia (after Suncorp and maybe SFS).

i'll have to get myself a melbourne super14 jersey when they come out :p

anyone want to buy a chiefs jersey? haha :)

Latest posts