• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ashes Cricket 2009 - your questions

awesome sounds good, glad to hear a bit about the ai, i so cannot wait for this game now.

when is it coming out???? cricky i have been checking planet cricket almost every day to find out when this game is coming out but nothin.

also waiting for the EA game, that seams to have gone MIA since this game got announced :D

I assume it's most likely coming out next month to tie in with when the ashes starts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (myusernameisprettybland @ Jun 23 2009, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
July 23rd.

JB Hi-Fi[/b]

WRONG

Dan and I will tell you that there is an official announcement due this week or next week confirming the release date. We are however not allowed to tell anyone yet but I can tell you that, that date is wrong.

Can't wait for this game, will be good to see when the release date is since I already have it ordered at EB Games.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Jun 23 2009, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
write up some more
come on, chop chop[/b]

Good things come to those who wait. :p

PS out of courtesy to Codemasters I am sending what I write to their PA guy to ensure I don't mention anything they don't yet wish to do so.

Might be a stupid question but will the PC version work with a gamepad(? - Not sure what you'd call it, but I mean a controller similar to a PlayStation/X-Box one). Or will it be only keyboard?

like most games that come to pc (especially sport games) it should work with a controller. i mean every other version of codemasters cricket games have worked.

I've submitted it to Codies now to make sure I don't inadvertently let anything out of the bag. Hopefully be up tomorrow.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jun 24 2009, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Jun 23 2009, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
write up some more
come on, chop chop[/b]

Good things come to those who wait. :p

PS out of courtesy to Codemasters I am sending what I write to their PA guy to ensure I don't mention anything they don't yet wish to do so.
[/b][/quote]

this is BS man :p
see your avatar, picture that being me, showing you how many times you have been plum LBW from one of my left arm lightnight strikes B)

Latest posts