• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ashes first test

I have sky but lose out on the battle for the remote often. I make do with live audio coverage on the net via the bbc.

And the last man standing at the moment is none other than a South African...
<

England ought to end the Australian innings very soon, they've just lost Gillespie, but I'm afraid that we require nearly 400 for a win. No chance. Australia to win the game by tomorrow tea.

Well rain scuppered any chance of that happening. England lost 2 quick wickets on resumption after the delay, only rain will bring the game into tomorow, and another one gone just as I type.

England all out for 180... Oh well, I wonder what the Sun has to say about our "Sheila's" now??

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 25 2005, 12:15 AM
Oh well, I wonder what the Sun has to say about our "Sheila's" now??
Who cares?

Only numbskulls buy and read the S*n.

Why the 2 week gap between the 1st and 2nd tests??

Was just starting to get into the series, and will have to wait another week.......

Does seem strange would have thought they'd have taken the same format as the SA test series with the 2 back-to-back test matches at the start and end of the series with the 2 week break between the 2nd, 3rd and 4th tests.

Might have something to do with the Twenty20 finals being on this weekend and the ECB wanting international players available for them.

Latest posts