• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Athletes foot

I'm being eaten alive. And it's not funny.

Shuddup Prestwick.
[/b]
Personal hygene is so important to stop nasty little irritations like this. Do you shower regularly after exercise?

Do you dry yourself properly? As thats what caused my last bout of Athletes foot, get that powder stuff as it does the job great...

As far as i know it's not down to personal hygiene.
There are many places you can get athletes foot: Other humans, animals or even soil.
The most common is whilst sharing public places (showers etc.) so ironically, it's gonna be the clean guys that get it.

As far as i know it's not down to personal hygiene.
There are many places you can get athletes foot: Other humans, animals or even soil.
The most common is whilst sharing public places (showers etc.) so ironically, it's gonna be the clean guys that get it.
[/b]
Yeah, but if you're clean/hygenic, then you'll wear flip-flops on your feet in public showers.

the way to get rid of it is to wash and dry your feet thoroughly ten apply a cream or powde. It difficult to recommend one because in my experience what works for on person doesnt always work for another. Mycil (think thats the name) worked for me,give it a try.

<div class='quotemain'> As far as i know it's not down to personal hygiene.
[/b]
Yeah, but if you're clean/hygenic, then you'll wear flip-flops on your feet in public showers.
[/b][/quote]

Lol, do you take flip-flops with you when you play away games? The boys would have laughed me out of the shower.

Dont worry Teh Mite, if you let it air out long enough the fungus should eat the mushrooms.

I've heard of people ******* on themselves when they've Athletes foot and it's worked so it might be worth a try.

I've heard about that too An Tarbh. It's weird, but I believe the theory is based on the alkalinity in our urine. It may or may not cure anything, but it's worth a go. I'm not in the habit of promoting urine as a cure for all ills and I'm definitely not suggesting it's the new scotch-on-the-rocks, I just think it's worth a go.

I've heard of people ******* on themselves when they've Athletes foot and it's worked so it might be worth a try. [/b]

Lol, for a second whilst reading that i thought you were suggesting that people ******* on themselves was some sort of a sideaffect to having athletes foot. I thought, "Wha? How would a fungal infection affect your bladder control?!"

I've heard of people ******* on themselves when they've Athletes foot and it's worked so it might be worth a try. [/b]

Suuposedly thats what you can do if someone sets of a poison gas bomb. Pee on a cloth and cover your mouth and nose. Anyone heard of this?

I once saw Jackie Chan breaking out of jail after peeing on his shirt and tying it around the bars to make them bend...

We should start a topic listing all the useful things you could do with urine.

I once saw Jackie Chan breaking out of jail after peeing on his shirt and tying it around the bars to make them bend...

[/b]
Was that in a film or do you know Jackie personally.

<div class='quotemain'> I've heard of people ******* on themselves when they've Athletes foot and it's worked so it might be worth a try. [/b]

Suuposedly thats what you can do if someone sets of a poison gas bomb. Pee on a cloth and cover your mouth and nose. Anyone heard of this?
[/b][/quote]

What if you've already just been?

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Was that in a film or do you know Jackie personally. [/b][/quote]

I was gonna weave a web of lies but it's too late at night and i'm too lazy.
It was on 'Shanghai Noon'.

Latest posts