• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

August 17 Q&A with HB - Answers

Im just dissapointed there is so many little mistakes still in this game.

For EG: When you take a quick tap and the opposition are not back 10, there is no advantage
The knock-on advantage is so unrealistic, if you made a clearance kick from your 22 with knock-on advantage, it could land in their 22 and you will still have the advantage.

And they are just two to say the least.

Im just dissapointed there is so many little mistakes still in this game.

For EG: When you take a quick tap and the opposition are not back 10, there is no advantage
The knock-on advantage is so unrealistic, if you made a clearance kick from your 22 with knock-on advantage, it could land in their 22 and you will still have the advantage.

And they are just two to say the least.

Is this the demo? because a demo is never truly representative of the final game.

Not me - runs smooth as anything, though I've heard others say it's laggy too

I'm wondering if it's possible to edit xbox360 games by modding the files off the game cd for kits/logosminikits, or perhaps, by using the save game/data and adding them into the game that way. It can work on other games google tells me.

am I to assume therefore that even guys like Toby Faletau, Manu Tuilagi, Lloyd Burns, Scott Williams, Connor Murray and others won't be in their respective squads, and will therefore instead be replaced by people like Riki Flutey, Matthew Rees, Gavin Henson, Luke Fitzgerald, Tomas O'Leary, Nikki Walker, Morgan Stoddart etc.

I appreciate how difficult it must be to make a game of this type with the backing (or lack of) that you have had, but please there must be a way to patch a roster update to give us the squads that will ACTUALLY be participating in the very name ***le of the game?

aye cheers olyy any of the other make it? scott williams is the one i really want in the game, as well as lloyd williams, and tuilagi for england.

None of the others are in it, unfortunately

Fergus McFadden and Rhys Priestland are in it though, which I was vaguely surprised by :p

None of the others are in it, unfortunately

Fergus McFadden and Rhys Priestland are in it though, which I was vaguely surprised by :p

Olyy any chance you can get like a screencap, or even a pic taken with a phone of this allegedly black stephen ferris with ireland? that just sounds rediclously stupid xD

Ferris is black? I've never heard that! Don't think I've played him yet (he's on the reserves list for Ireland not the 22 so whenever i've played against Ireland he's not featured)

I'll take a picture on my phone and upload it in a minute

Yup. He is a black man... apprently.. couple of people have said it.

Cheers mate. Im hoping to pick up a rental copy of this on friday but i just cant wait to see ferris xD

Haha, what the hell, he is as well! That's terrible!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1314228404097.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1314228404097.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
ahahahaha he is a baldy black man... thats bad. Who the hell in HB was in charge of making him???

You can't even think "Oh, maybe they made *other Irish backrow player* but then stuck Ferris in at the last minute" as there are no black Irish backrowers in/around the WC squad :huh:

Really strange, especially considering Ferris is a fairly well known player - I would've thought he'd be one of the ones they'd put some time into making the face of

The only player that is black and anywhere near the irish set up (to the best of my knowladge anyway) is Simon Zebo. A development winger in munster xD Epic fail on HB's behalf there. be interesting to know what they have to explain it...

Apologies if this question has already been asked, but is HB Studio's together with EA releasing a Rugby 2012 version of Rugby 08?

Latest posts