• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia - RWC Squad

Hooper and Cooper out - wild
I don't follow Australian rugby super closely but the general consensus I've seen so far amongst Aus fans is that Hooper out is actually a fair call (even if it is a massive shame). Apparently hasn't been quite right ever since he took time out for his mental health and is a shadow of his former self.

I get that Lolesio isn't considered the key to Brumbie success and that the last two Wallabie coaches clearly do not rate him, but I would have been taking him personally. The only Aussie fly half to pick up regular wins against Kiwis has to count for something.

I don't follow Australian rugby super closely but the general consensus I've seen so far amongst Aus fans is that Hooper out is actually a fair call (even if it is a massive shame). Apparently hasn't been quite right ever since he took time out for his mental health and is a shadow of his former self.
This ^^

basically his injury just isn't right and not likely to be right for the RWC so i kind of respect that

cooper is a surprise, i would have thought you would at least take him to rip holes in georgia and portugal and then he's your wildcard for the bigger games, kind of player that can turn a game around or spark a try from your own half

Latest posts