• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australian Open 2010

A

An Tarbh

So first round is done in the first major of the year, shocks in both draws with Sharapova and Soderling the big first round casualties.

Federer looked to be in trouble as well but pulled things out of the bag in the 3rd set even when Andreev was serving for it.

Credit to Louk Sorensen for being the first Irishman to get through the second round.

If this tournament is half as good as last years we'll be in for a treat.

Wonder will we have another comeback story in the women's??? After putting out Dementieva, Henin has certainly put down a marker. If she can get over Clijsters in a potential quarter final she should be well set to make the final with the Williams on the other side, and she won't be daunted by playing either of them, could be another great story.

Man, Henin Played awesome last night, like she hadn't been away at all.

Would have liked to see a Clijsters Henin final.

I'd say Henin is a safe bet for the Womens ***le.

I'm on the Federer/Henin double.

I still think Williams will have enough to take the ***le, hope I'm proved wrong though.

Also BBC why the hell would you put this final on the red button.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 30 2010, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I still think Williams will have enough to take the ***le, hope I'm proved wrong though.

Also BBC why the hell would you put this final on the red button.[/b]
Think you might be, she's making a lot of mistakes (hitting the net an awful lot)

Maybe not, Henin made too many forehand errors and her serve was crap.

Serena just wanted it more. Good on her for proving me wrong.

Latest posts